What's new

The Beef Thread

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Hmm is that a yes or a no?
Honestly, I was just making fun of the typo.

Don't mind me, I am just passing through. I doubt you'll be reading anything of mine in that thread for at least six weeks. So you're good.

Also, when you say challenge, what do you mean? Honest question, because my only interactions in this place is to comment on the most recent MK-game-related stuff. If you guys have any special rules, I'm unaware of them.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
He wants to play you in Mortal Kombat 1.
Considering the fact I suck at the game, what exactly will that achieve? Wait, is he insinuating that he got so pissed with my walls of text that he wants to metaphorically beat me up in a video game as a means to, I dunno, let off some steam?

Juxtapose

Warrior
Considering the fact I suck at the game, what exactly will that achieve?
Not much, I imagine. The concept of a "beef" thread like this is people who are upset or frustrated with someone can challenge them to a set to "settle" their dispute.

Challenges can also be issues for fun and other silly reasons.

You also don't have to accept said challenge.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Not much, I imagine. The concept of a "beef" thread like this is people who are upset or frustrated with someone can challenge them to a set to "settle" their dispute.

Challenges can also be issues for fun and other silly reasons.

You also don't have to accept said challenge.
... I see. Thanks for clarifying.

Well, since I never debated with that person, the challenge seems a little out of place.

And besides, he can always ban me if he's bothered by what I'm saying, or for how long.

Vulgar

Dojo Trainee
Considering the fact I suck at the game, what exactly will that achieve? Wait, is he insinuating that he got so pissed with my walls of text that he wants to metaphorically beat me up in a video game as a means to, I dunno, let off some steam?
You don't know what a beef set is. Incredible.

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
Still using personal insults after being humbled in debates? Never change, babe.

At least I know what a woman is.
I don't really wanna get sucked into this, but I do find it odd that you brag about "knowing what a woman is" but keep calling a bi dude "babe" lol.

Wait, is he insinuating that he got so pissed with my walls of text that he wants to metaphorically beat me up in a video game as a means to, I dunno, let off some steam?
@Trini_Bwoi made a pretty simple joke that flew over your head and you came out swinging - might be time to stop and think.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I don't really wanna get sucked into this, but I do find it odd that you brag about "knowing what a woman is" but keep calling a bi dude "babe" lol.
I pretend that I am attracted to him due to him being bisexual - that's the joke.
@Trini_Bwoi made a pretty simple joke that flew over your head and you came out swinging - might be time to stop and think.
I haven't interacted with the user enough to know if he's being funny or serious. I also had no idea that this forum had this thread category where people are issuing 'challenges' to fight each other over (real) disputes. The only place here I mostly frequent is general discussion over the latest MK game.

Considering the fact that I don't give a flying fuck about online and multiplayer when I game, why in Havik's jawline would I frequent this part of the forums?

Trini_Bwoi

Warrior

Well, since I never debated with that person, the challenge seems a little out of place.

And besides, he can always ban me if he's bothered by what I'm saying, or for how long.
Well I know as soon as someone starts talking about wokeness and "MSheU" in a fighting game message board that they're already too far down a rabbit hole of weird and it's not worth engaging. Doesn't mean I'm not catching 2nd hand embarrassment as I scroll by like

I'm not so great at the game either..if that changes anything :coffee:

Vulgar

Dojo Trainee
Still using personal insults after being humbled in debates? Never change, babe.

At least I know what a woman is.

I don't think you've even touched a woman - let alone know what one is.

But let's settle it in-game.

FT10. MK1. Duck me and you're a coward.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust

Man you talk all this smack and you're not even good at FGs???? Wow. Epic fail.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Well I know as soon as someone starts talking about wokeness and "MSheU" in a fighting game message board that they're already too far down a rabbit hole of weird and it's not worth engaging. Doesn't mean I'm not catching 2nd hand embarrassment as I scroll by like

I'm not so great at the game either..if that changes anything :coffee:
Believe me, I wish I hadn't. But it's everywhere in pop culture and it's impossible to ignore anymore.

And I literally don't care how good or bad you are. I am not interested in playing with other people online. I hate multiplayer almost as much as I hate multiverses.
I don't think you've even touched a woman - let alone know what one is.

But let's settle it in-game.

FT10. MK1. Duck me and you're a coward.
Sorry, I am pretty okay by just nuking your arguments from orbit. I have already expressed that I suck at a competitive level, so challenging my fighting game skills is literally moot. It has nothing to do with cowardice and everything to do with self-awareness. I have already won where it matters. The fact that you are trying to beat me in a video game because you couldn't beat me in a RL debate proves I am not dealing with a man, but a child.
Man you talk all this smack and you're not even good at FGs???? Wow. Epic fail.
I didn't know that I can't speak about shitty business practices unless I am a competitive player. You DO realize that not everyone here is an MK fan because they could pull a double flawless victory, right? You do realize that some people became MK fans due to the lore, the music, the gore, the character designs, etc.?

But I guess logic is lost on some people. That's ok. Not everyone is wise. It's just how the world rolls.

Vulgar

Dojo Trainee
Believe me, I wish I hadn't. But it's everywhere in pop culture and it's impossible to ignore anymore.

And I literally don't care how good or bad you are. I am not interested in playing with other people online. I hate multiplayer almost as much as I hate multiverses.

Sorry, I am pretty okay by just nuking your arguments from orbit. I have already expressed that I suck at a competitive level, so challenging my fighting game skills is literally moot. It has nothing to do with cowardice and everything to do with self-awareness. I have already won where it matters. The fact that you are trying to beat me in a video game because you couldn't beat me in a RL debate proves I am not dealing with a man, but a child.

I didn't know that I can't speak about shitty business practices unless I am a competitive player. You DO realize that not everyone here is an MK fan because they could pull a double flawless victory, right? You do realize that some people became MK fans due to the lore, the music, the gore, the character designs, etc.?

But I guess logic is lost on some people. That's ok. Not everyone is wise. It's just how the world rolls.
You never "beat" me in an argument. Not even on my worst day and your best. The fact that you think you did speaks to your delusion.

This is a competitive fighting game forum, not a lore site. People use the site to follow the competitive scene, talk about competitive aspects of the game, etc. Fighting games themselves are designed with the multi-player/competitive aspect in mind. All this fedora-tipping, grand-standing is just a lampshade for your cowardice.

Thank you for confirming that you're a total pussy that won't back up his shit talk in-game.