What's new

Breakthrough The Bearded One (Aris) Returning to Deathstroke!

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
And FYI, in case you haven't figure out from your avatar, after you "learn2blocklow", you still have a parry that beats pokes if they try to punish you with it, a 10 frame grab that beats slower than 14 frames start up moved or option selects to tech a throq, a poke that beats slow normals and a backdash that avoids everything. But guess you're too stupid to figure that out, 10 months after the game came out.
You missed out Killer Frost's ability to stand block and also jump, some more universal things that are suddenly character specific to Killer Frost that make her good.
When you learn the matchup and what you're actually talking about then reply to me on TYM otherwise I wont waste my time reading it because the post will just be like that and the others I've seen you put up

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Who has ever agreed with you? You're a scrub who loses to random ranked scrubs with an amazing character, then you come crying to the forums because you can't accept the fact that you're trash. You've never played in any tournament or offline casual, you have 0 experience playing against good people, and you may very well be the most mediocre KF in the site. Literally all you do in the forums is bitch and moan about KF, you haven't contributed in a single thing to this community or found a single thing with her, but you do waste bandwidth and memory in the server. You won't even play me online lol.

And FYI, in case you haven't figure out from your avatar, after you "learn2blocklow", you still have a parry that beats pokes if they try to punish you with it, a 10 frame grab that beats slower than 14 frames start up moved or option selects to tech a throq, a poke that beats slow normals and a backdash that avoids everything. But guess you're too stupid to figure that out, 10 months after the game came out.

I'm sorry i just enjoy trashing him so much :( he's like the downplaying muffinmuggers of tym.
Myleswright is a fake account created by someone who hasn't ever accomplished anything but wants props

Definition of loser

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Myleswright is a fake account created by someone who hasn't ever accomplished anything but wants props

Definition of loser
Have you accomplished anything in Injustice?
Placing top 8 once after being the ringleader of several 'Nerf Campaigns' to weaken your competition is not seen as an accomplishment, you are a fraud

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Have you accomplished anything in Injustice?
Placing top 8 once after being the ringleader of several 'Nerf Campaigns' to weaken your competition is not seen as an accomplishment, you are a fraud
<---- see that name , it's real

I don't have to make fake accounts to try to remain relevant on the Internet

Again....truly sad and pathetic human u are. The words disappointment n worthless come to mind when seeing your fake name

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
You missed out Killer Frost's ability to stand block and also jump, some more universal things that are suddenly character specific to Killer Frost that make her good.
When you learn the matchup and what you're actually talking about then reply to me on TYM otherwise I wont waste my time reading it because the post will just be like that and the others I've seen you put up
Are you stupid? Because you seem like a very stupid person. Please keep talking shit and being retarded while declining challenges and being a random online warrior no one gives a shit about.

I remember Aris on commentary in the early days of the game. He was fun, but not very knowledgeable; it was clear he focused more on other games. If he gets back into the game and learns more tech, his commentary could definitely bring the hype.

Also glad to see a resurgence in talk of Deathstroke; more DS mains means more character diversity, which translates to more HYPE.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Are you stupid? Because you seem like a very stupid person. Please keep talking shit and being retarded while declining challenges and being a random online warrior no one gives a shit about.
You defined pros of Killer Frost as her having pokes that beat slow normals and a backdash yet I'm the retard? Just stop...

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
You defined pros of Killer Frost as her having pokes that beat slow normals and a backdash yet I'm the retard? Just stop...
I described options that you have after the slide. And yeah, backdash does get her away from a lot of shit. You're one of those frosts that slides, gets blocked, then panicks and crouches for half an hour. You're a moron, seriously, I think you're earning yourself the award for the most moronic posts ever made in TYM. A shit ton of people have told you this and you still don't get it? How full of yourself can you be?

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
I described options that you have after the slide. And yeah, backdash does get her away from a lot of shit. You're one of those frosts that slides, gets blocked, then panicks and crouches for half an hour. You're a moron, seriously, I think you're earning yourself the award for the most moronic posts ever made in TYM. A shit ton of people have told you this and you still don't get it? How full of yourself can you be?
Hmm yes so after a slide gets blocked she can backdash I never knew that.. Then what can she do, whiff punish? play footsies at a distance where her only offensive tool is slide, jump hmmm please enlighten me with more basic facts that I obviously did not know about my character.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Guys, we came here to talk about beards in relation to Deathstroke. Why are his combos so hard to pull off online? Theory-Boss as fuck beard + wind resistance = severe input lag

Satan1

Ice Pirate
Stop trying to remain relevant in a thread that has nothing to do with you Brant
You shouldn't be either...

Anyways, the Bearded God is back - I hope that the EVO Illuminati let him commentate top 8... I just love that he is politically incorrect, at least he's honest and funny!