What's new

The BatmanBeatsCap Public Apology Thread

DeftMonk

Noob
I saw a lot of people in that P2W thread saying mkf30 is batmanbeatscap. That can't be true....mkf30 still is quite active and seems quite civil. I ran into batmanbeatscap on ps4 few times bacck when I was in the states and the experience was abysmal. I don't remember gamer tags unless its like rediculous amount of trash talking way out of hand/lag switching/dc-repeatedly to avoid the L. I am sure he was one of the 3.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
If you knew anything about mental health or how it works you'd know it actually is. You can't hold somebody responsible for a fucking CHEMICAL IMBALANCE IN THEIR BRAIN. What kind of nut are you?
I'm not the cat's mother, so I don't care. Shouldn't excuse people being assholes to others just because they're going through some shit because you don't know what the next man is going through.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Good intentions I guess, but everyone involved in those fight threads back then were all dicks and lets face it probably kids as well. Making a massive post about it seems not only redundant but kinda self serving. Everyone has moved on, and no one gives a crap about it and it changes nothing. You could have come back and just joined in the mk11 chat and no one would have even thought about those days. Imagine is M2Dave or Pig or Tweedy made apology threads for all the beef they put out.. lol.. just forget bout it and move on.

E

Eldriken

If you knew anything about mental health or how it works you'd know it actually is. You can't hold somebody responsible for a fucking CHEMICAL IMBALANCE IN THEIR BRAIN. What kind of nut are you?
Um, no. It is not an excuse. My wife and daughter both suffer from severe depression and it doesn't excuse them making an ass out of themselves. If you truly believe this, you need help, dude.

While there are things that depression can and will cause that is somewhat out of that person's (or persons') hands, being an absolute asshole is not among them, especially when it's every. single. fucking. time.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Um, no. It is not an excuse. My wife and daughter both suffer from severe depression and it doesn't excuse them making an ass out of themselves. If you truly believe this, you need help, dude.

While there are things that depression can and will cause that is somewhat out of that person (or persons') hands, being an absolute asshole is not among them, especially when it's every. single. fucking. time.
Was going to say something very similar but it would be redundant after this. Agreed.

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.

While there are things that depression can and will cause that is somewhat out of that person's (or persons') hands, being an absolute asshole is not among them, especially when it's every. single. fucking. time.
"Me and my wife don't" isn't an argument.

My point more so is, everyones struggles are different in severity and we don't know what other issues this dude had. This is a scene that wishes death on people because they diss MKX. I never knew this guy, heard about him, but I'm sure it'd turn out his exploits are greatly over exaggerated.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes

My point more so is, everyones struggles are different in severity and we don't know what other issues this dude had. This is a scene that wishes death on people because they diss MKX. I never knew this guy, heard about him, but I'm sure it'd turn out his exploits are greatly over exaggerated.
If that was your original point then do a better job of making your points.

E

Eldriken

Depression isn't an excuse nor a reason to be an asshole every second of your life, which BBC is.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
It depends on the kind of mental issue, if it's something like dementia or something that effects your memory I wouldn't blame the person as they cant help it. And I've witnessed this first hand....conditions like that cant be helped. My friends grand mom who passed now lived long enough to see her grand daughter get married to my best friend. Met her a few times and everytime she did not know who I was even though i met her the day before. My aunt had the same thing, she couldn't remember my name or place me...and she used to know who i was for years. Her personality changed as a result so they had to keep an eye on her.

If it's something like anxiety or depression, then theres little excuse as you still know what you're doing consciencely. I suffer from anxiety and have had boughts with minor depression, I dont believe either would be an excuse to kill someone or do something u justified then cry "oh I got a mental disorder"

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Not one person had trouble eviscerating BBC when he was being an obnoxious douche bag to everyone, go back and re read some of those threads, or perhaps never had the pleasure of playing against his laggy Deathstroke and Deadshot while he shit talked you, he was fucking crazy and definitely earned the blowback.