What's new

The 2012 Thank You Thread

Noob
Just saw this thread and it's a great thread.

There are so many people that I love in this community and would thank here... but it will take me another 10 pages to do that.

First, thank you to all of you. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.

Thank you to everyone who shouted me out in this thread as well, it is much appreciated, and very uplifting.

Lastly, thank you to my wife, Melissa, who has stood behind me every step of the way and has backed my every play supporting the MK community.

I'd like to thank Pig Of The Hut. PMed him after watching his Kabal/Kenshi videos he made between him and REO basically just saying thanks for doing what you do and inspiring me to make the switch to the character I've always really wanted me to play, and he replied with a wealth of Kenshi stuff to help get me started on the path. Was pretty surprised and happy, and reminded me of why this community can be great sometimes. Also thanks to Under_The_Mayo for all of the videos he's made for the character as well as the extensive write ups, and MITDJT for bringing out the Bernie in full glory and providing interesting reading material in various matchup discussion threads.

Special mention to Tom Brady for writing the Living Guide way back then and achieving tourney results I can't even fathom with Sub-Zero, my main for the past two years. As far as I know it's not updated anymore, but that's pretty much what got me started with my aspirations of playing MK competitively.

I have realistic expectations about my first few tourney results, but thanks to everyone here for making me want to go and get more serious about the game I've always loved.

The last one I promise: My new girlfriend for actually supporting the idea of me playing competitively, and being all around awesome.