What's new

General/Other - Kano The 10/4/16 Patch Kano buffs/nerfs thread

Well, Kano has good knifes in every variation, and AirKB, but this is not always possible because of his astronaut jump. Other than that, move and crouch.

skcuf

Noob
Well, Kano has good knifes in every variation, and AirKB, but this is not always possible because of his astronaut jump. Other than that, move and crouch.
So basically...just do what I've been doing, but better?

I've encountered large issues with chars that can throw low and mid projectiles...and we all know half the cast can teleport. Eg. tanya and mileena are especially hard to get in on for me.

I've also had issues with jason and liu kang. More so that jason's machete covers half the map and you can't duck it. An attempt at a jump over could put you full screen again with 9% less health. Same thing with flame fist and his 10% fireballs. At this point I'm betting even War god has good zoning on kano...

Oh, and the knives are useless anti zoning tools against kang, mileena and tanya.

So basically...just do what I've been doing, but better?

I've encountered large issues with chars that can throw low and mid projectiles...and we all know half the cast can teleport. Eg. tanya and mileena are especially hard to get in on for me.

I've also had issues with jason and liu kang. More so that jason's machete covers half the map and you can't duck it. An attempt at a jump over could put you full screen again with 9% less health. Same thing with flame fist and his 10% fireballs. At this point I'm betting even War god has good zoning on kano...

Oh, and the knives are useless anti zoning tools against kang, mileena and tanya.
Yep, it is what it is dude. Damn I would love MK9 ExUpKB. :D