What's new

Guide "That was Speed Force" - The Flash Combo Discussion v2

Yeah I trait straight away now from second 1 on hit or block doesn't matter as long as they do not get the meter first. Then with all the new tech on trait conversions you just abuse it. Also I do not know how accurate the 20s cooldown is in tandem with ingame clock time. I really hadn't done a simple test yet on that but I will. Also, a lot of games where blocking and zoning is good will take that long.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
My best AtA combo is : ji1, d2, b3, ji3, b22f3, charge. 31% and d2 never whiff compare to 11.

Also, ji1, d2, ji3, 3, 2, does 26% while ji1, 11, 32 does 20%.

32 is a very good ender for reset so I'll recommand mine which is more stylish, more damaging, easier to do and gives more options.

My best AtA combo is : ji1, d2, b3, ji3, b22f3, charge. 31% and d2 never whiff compare to 11.

Also, ji1, d2, ji3, 3, 2, does 26% while ji1, 11, 32 does 20%.

32 is a very good ender for reset so I'll recommand mine which is more stylish, more damaging, easier to do and gives more options.
Thanks again for your combo I will do that for now on without trait. Really makes it dangerous to airdash or jump vs flash.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
There's so much info here I feel like my heads going to explode...

:-P

Team NRF

Now it can explode :

:D

AK Harold
Zyphox
BoricuaHeat

Very easy to do, viable online. Just don't do 112 too early because the charge will whiff, and don't do 112 too late because it will whiff. The window is visually easy to get anyway.

From what I tried you can't fake it, if the charge hit them it's a crossup, in another hand that's why the execution is viable.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
Now it can explode :

AK Harold
Zyphox
BoricuaHeat

Very easy to do, viable online. Just don't do 112 too early because the charge will whiff, and don't do 112 too late because it will whiff. The window is visually easy to get anyway.

From what I tried you can't fake it, if the charge hit them it's a crossup, in another hand that's why the execution is viable.
Putain, c'est beau ça

Edit: lol it seems like SaJa has something against superman. I just can't put my finger on it

I like the side swap SaJa but I do not think I would recross them. Either go for full damage with J3 after B3 or swap under and push them back to whatever spot you want. BUT I would maybe use it to confuse or to keep the spacing neutral like if it is near an interact that I like. Either way good stuff. I swear I gotta learn like 10 new things to apply every week because of you guys haha. I cannot keep up with learning all this and trying to pick up Zatanna its tough.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
I like the side swap SaJa but I do not think I would recross them. Either go for full damage with J3 after B3 or swap under and push them back to whatever spot you want. BUT I would maybe use it to confuse or to keep the spacing neutral like if it is near an interact that I like. Either way good stuff. I swear I gotta learn like 10 new things to apply every week because of you guys haha. I cannot keep up with learning all this and trying to pick up Zatanna its tough.

It's 36% (34% with SP MB), full damage is 40%. For -4% you have an "ambigous" crossup because most of the time, in combo, the charge looks like it will crossup but doesn't. Here it does. =) reverse wakeup, free f2, etc..

I like the hard knockdown, I dunno how ambiguous it would be but I will give it a go and see if it works. Sure hope it does because everyone I play is getting used to this Flash business :p

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Anyway, there is something I don't get about injustice's hitboxes lol. Just stop the video when the charge hits, this is so weird, and this is not the first time we see such a thing.

mk9 hitbox : rectangle
igau hitbox : camel

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
Now it can explode :

AK Harold
Zyphox
BoricuaHeat

Now that's a GIF, awesome combo creativity I didn't even think 112 charge could cross up off a wall bounce.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
any tips on getting d12 into LK(mb)?
I can't get it consistently.
I'm basically playing flash w/o any low combo starters.

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
any tips on getting d12 into LK(mb)?
I can't get it consistently.
I'm basically playing flash w/o any low combo starters.

You think you need to be real quick about it, but really, you can do it quite slow.
Tap in d1d2 as fast as you can, return the stick to neutral, then do a solid motion for your LK.
It took my some practice at first, but now I can get it 100% of the time.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
You think you need to be real quick about it, but really, you can do it quite slow.
Tap in d1d2 as fast as you can, return the stick to neutral, then do a solid motion for your LK.
It took my some practice at first, but now I can get it 100% of the time.
Thanks a lot, am getting it quite often. I was trying to do do it way too fast.
I just need to keep reminding myself to slow down between the d1 and d2.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
you don't have to d1d2, just d12~df1
yeah,I just hold it down. Just need to keep reminding myself to wait long enough for the d2 to come out.
If I do d12 too fast my kick doesn't come out( I don't do a perfect LK motion).
My LK kick motion doesn't have to be perfect if I wait for for d2 to come out.

yeah,I just hold it down. Just need to keep reminding myself to wait long enough for the d2 to come out.
If I do d12 too fast my kick doesn't come out( I don't do a perfect LK motion).
My LK kick motion doesn't have to be perfect if I wait for for d2 to come out.
my bad… you said "d1d2" so thats what i thought you were doing :/

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
Now it can explode :

AK Harold
Zyphox
BoricuaHeat

I saw something similar.
After b3, the guy went into running man stance, ran forward, dash canceled to the opposite side for a full reset.

Here is the video:
It's at 15:23

SidTheHaze

25th place Tempest Lao
I saw something similar.
After b3, the guy went into running man stance, ran forward, dash canceled to the opposite side for a full reset.

Here is the video:
It's at 15:23
its crazy how i saw that like a week ago and started implementing that in my game :D

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
I love that the Flash player still lost even after getting that dirty reset.

If flash can do it with just b3 and canceling into multiple dashes other characters must have this too. I see batman having a use for this reset too. The counter to this must be a roll masher and a godlike read on wake up. You will always get hit by this when you don't see it coming I mean come on just look at it sick!

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.