What's new

Guide "That was Speed Force" - The Flash Combo Discussion v2

Solo_Is_The_Name

Flash In Training.
28% d2, b22 xx RMS xx 11, b22f3 xx Lightning Charge. How viable can I land this combo online? The 11, b22f3 xx Lightning charge is essential I see flash players do it all the time when a enemy is in the air to convert, but the timing of doing RMS into 11 I can pull it off sometimes after d2 to b22 gets them high enough....and why is it blue? Also I can do f3 xx 11, b22f3 xx lightning charge to get about the same damage or I'm missing something to this.

Last edited:

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
any tips on hitting d1d2 into kick/Sonic pounds.
I can't seem to get it on pad.
I have no problem hitting it on stick, but pad is a pain in the ass.

Solo_Is_The_Name

Flash In Training.

ArmageddonUMK

LongJohnCena
On the topic of max damage, the most I've done so far is 84% super on hall of justice

Roomba, trait, lk(x4), b22lk, b22f3 super

Update: roomba, trait, lk(x5), b22, bgb, b22f3 super does 85%

Or: roomba, trait, lk(x5), b22, bgb, b3, b22, super - 85% only works if transitions are turned off

Last edited:

Solo_Is_The_Name

Flash In Training.
On the topic of max damage, the most I've done so far is 84% super on hall of justice

Roomba, trait, lk(x4), b22lk, b22f3 super

Update: roomba, trait, lk(x5), b22, bgb, b22f3 super does 85%

Or: roomba, trait, lk(x5), b22, bgb, b3, b22, super - 85% only works if transitions are turned off
What is roomba?

On a side note (anyone): Any tips on doing 39% d12 xx [special] (mb) 21, b22f3 xx Lightning Charge? I can do b22f3 xx Lightning Charge with no problem with ease, but when I chain it into the combo it self I'll drop it at b22 or get a random lightning charge which for some reason I get most often.

Edit: Nvm I found my problem.....I'm mashing :/

Last edited:

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Restarting it. The 360 got turned off so they have to get the pushblock hotfix in and I know they were having an issue with one of the camera views not loading right. Should be up sometime soon, hopefully.
idk how I ended up posting that in the flash forum.
I think I had the fr update thread in another tab, thanks for the info.

This is the max damage I could get with 1 bar interactable bounce combo... Does 68% damage! The easier version would be to end in b22 charge or 32 charge

Quick questions, is the b22f3 LK corner combo stance specific... I can only get it when the opponents are in the same stance. It seems possible to hold LK for a tiny bit longer but that would cause the combo to drop if the stance is the same... If anyone has some tips to get this consistently that would be great as right now, i'm sacrificing 9% damage every time for consistency...