What's new

Thank You

McNasty

Moist.
There is nothing in this world that will be more influential and long lasting then your relationship with your biological father, especially true as a young man.

My only advice is to not dwell on factors of time, in this case cut short, for it will only feed anger and hatred towards matters that are out of your own control. As phil said cherish the time spent and great memories as that is truly what life is about relishing in times of past and staying positive for the future. There is no drug or outlook or anything that will stop the depression over this loss. Time heals all.

You mentioned the power of god and how his eyes have opened through the power of prayer and his strong will. Even in passing remember his eyes and strive to be the best person you can be because in my interpretation those are the eyes of god and your father who would love nothing more then for you to be the best man you can be for the rest of your life.

Stay strong and remember that there are people that may rely on you to be their pillar of support. My thoughts and prayers go out to you once again.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Ill tell u what the human body and the higher power that is god is an amazing thing, miracles do happen, all ur prayers have indeed payed off and wasnt for nothing just as my mom had to make the powerful decision of pulling the plug in a couple of days, her and my sister had a dream and so did i, both of them had a dream that my dad opened his eyes, and i had a dream that he called me on the phone and asked me did i have to work ( something he did and checked with me on daily) and guess what, TODAY MY DAD OPENED HIS EYES!, god this has the be the happiest news ive had all week and in my entire life, hes still on the machine and cant move but he is blinking, the doctors say their is brain damage but even tho he cant move or talk i know that my dad is still there deep inside the prison that is his body right now, he can hear and he understands us, i think when everyone said their final goodbyes yesterday it gave him the boost to pull through, it angers me that the doctors made us make a decision in only a week of my dad being in the hospital the brain is the most delicate part of the human body, u cant expect someone to make a recovery in only a week, these things take time, if my dad was rdy to go he wouldnt have opened his eyes, now my mom and sister had the dream of him opening his eyes, and i had the dream o him talking to me again, is that a sign that later on my dream will become a reality also in the future? I hope so!, thank u guys ur prayers have really proven to be effective and this is proof!, the next step is in order to take my dad out of the hospital they will have to cut a hole in his throat and stomach to feed him and help him breath until he gets better the good thing is that it is reservable, i will keep praying for him that he will atleast get back to basic functioning skills, me and my fam will help him every step of the way, if god wants to take him then he will when the time is right, but for now him still being here after brain damage a heart attack and over 11 strokes that there is still purpose for my father here... It proves the he is indeed a fighter.
Ok. I'm crying now. This is amazing.

KILLA_xGHOST

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
Maaan I'm sorry to hear that. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts. I lost my mother a few years back to a heart attack. I know all the crazy shit your feeling and although you don't know me, I would glady offer you my ear if you need to talk. Again my condolences.

KRYS9984

Noob
FCP/EMP SCAR,

Your previous post is such great news!!! Honestly, I have been thinking about your situation quite a bit (since you informed us), and it is such a relief to hear that your father pulled through and shows signs of hope.

People who think that hopes and prayers fall on deaf ears should really reconsider because the universe works in mysterious ways; even if there is a 1% chance it could make a difference, I would take those odds any day.

Your family and father are true heroes for gathering the strength and courage during this difficult time when much hope was lost; I wish all of you only the best and will continue to do so moving forward.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Ill tell u what the human body and the higher power that is god is an amazing thing, miracles do happen, all ur prayers have indeed payed off and wasnt for nothing just as my mom had to make the powerful decision of pulling the plug in a couple of days, her and my sister had a dream and so did i, both of them had a dream that my dad opened his eyes, and i had a dream that he called me on the phone and asked me did i have to work ( something he did and checked with me on daily) and guess what, TODAY MY DAD OPENED HIS EYES!, god this has the be the happiest news ive had all week and in my entire life, hes still on the machine and cant move but he is blinking, the doctors say their is brain damage but even tho he cant move or talk i know that my dad is still there deep inside the prison that is his body right now, he can hear and he understands us, i think when everyone said their final goodbyes yesterday it gave him the boost to pull through, it angers me that the doctors made us make a decision in only a week of my dad being in the hospital the brain is the most delicate part of the human body, u cant expect someone to make a recovery in only a week, these things take time, if my dad was rdy to go he wouldnt have opened his eyes, now my mom and sister had the dream of him opening his eyes, and i had the dream o him talking to me again, is that a sign that later on my dream will become a reality also in the future? I hope so!, thank u guys ur prayers have really proven to be effective and this is proof!, the next step is in order to take my dad out of the hospital they will have to cut a hole in his throat and stomach to feed him and help him breath until he gets better the good thing is that it is reservable, i will keep praying for him that he will atleast get back to basic functioning skills, me and my fam will help him every step of the way, if god wants to take him then he will when the time is right, but for now him still being here after brain damage a heart attack and over 11 strokes that there is still purpose for my father here... It proves the he is indeed a fighter.
That reminds me of some stuff they said in the hospital about my grandmother.
She was very ill and also started dementing.
They said she will probably not know my name anymore after 4 weeks and gave her a year at max. That was very depressing to hear for me but i didnt lose my hopes. This is 6 years ago and she still calls me by my name at this day...
(My grandmother is basically my mother, cause my mom died when i was a kid, and my dad left my and my sister behind, last time i heard from him was 15 years ago)

Anyway, never give up!

Slego

The Saltan of Salt
My condolences on your situation. I'm sure you will have the support of everyone on TYM. Its the least any of us can do.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
EVERYBODY needs a box :)
Thank you, booboo :).

It's actually made me think a lot about my dad. Me and my brother have always hated living as far from the man as we do given he's almost 60, he's a big fella, he's got horrid DVT in his legs, and he drinks and smokes like a fish (We're Puerto Rican, rum and tobacco are in our blood, but still...), so keeping faith for the man Scar really put my worries in perspective.

I'm gonna take some of the bonus my store got that I get next payday, hop on a Greyhound to the Bronx, pick up some Bacardi Dragon, and surprise the shit out of him. I won't tell him why, because I know he hates when we worry, but he loves surprises.

Thank u everyone 4 hangin in there with me and checking with me for updates on my dads situation...but again ive been stabbed in the heart by the doctors with bad news.....

Update: I went to see my dad in the hospital today for the first time since they said he opened his eyes, he was looking rough, his beard had grown back and so was the little hair he head left on that bald head of his lol....but anyway i got some clippers and shaved my dads beard and what i could of his head since i really cant move his head out of the position they had him in, but i was cut short of playing barber for my dad when the nurse came in and asked me to stop because he was having seizures, my mom said his damage to his brain was sustained on the right side therfore he wasnt really showing signs of activity on the left side of his body, but his ride side shakes and his muscles contract because he has no control over them anymore, my dad had his eyes clothes a majority of the time but he opened them twice and when he did the first time i lit up with joy! First time i had a smile on my face since this whole ordeal it truely made my day, it even looked like he looked at me and then glanced at my mom but idk... Then he opened them for a second time and i noticed something, his eyes didnt shine with life, nor consciousness, or though it seems...before i left my mom talked with the doctor and he delivered a pretty crushing blow to whatever little joy i was feeling from seeing my dad open his eyes, basically he said that it wasnt him opening his eyes, the cause of his eyes opening was the seizures, and that whoever my dad was before this incident he is no longer in that body, and basically if they were to operate on him at this point they would just be operating on "a body"...while he was telling my mom this i was staring at my dad shaking in his bead as i lean up against his room window, wondering if were just delaying the inevitable at this point...i dont want my dad becoming a prisoner of his own body, but then again is his soul still even in there? Or are we just prolonging a body by hooking it up to an life support machine, idk, my mom doesnt wanna let him go without knowing that she did all she could, and i agree, i feel like its in gods hands now the decision is his from this point out once we get him in a medical home, the doctor said my dad has anoxic brain injury which most patients die from after being released, if god has a purpose for my dad still being here then he will see that the purpose be met, if he wants him home in heaven it will be done, medical science is already being explored with stem cell research to repair damaged cells in the brain from lack of oxygen, giving the brain the ability to repair its lost cells (something the human brain is not able to do at the moment) But i feel we are getting close to finding a solution, maybe if lucky my dad can become a candidate 4 that in the future, but who knows just gotta keep faith till the very end, i shed tears today at work thinking about everything..."sigh" its getting harder and harder for me to visit him because it just brings back the pain all over again, something i try covering up, but anyway just filling u guys in, keep praying for him, and thanks again.

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
Scar I still havent forgotten and will keep your family in mind...yes the community is sticking with you and thanks for the update I am concerned but didnt want to "pry".

peachyO

Noob
this is very rough, but stand strong. your dad deserves to have every last possible option exhausted before you throw in the towel. don't let them just give up on him; get a second and even third opinion if you need; you are entitled to it. you love him, and both your brain and heart will let you know if it's time to let go. but until that happens, don't them railroad him outta there just 'cuz they want to open that bed for someone else. make them earn their pay and do EVERYTHING possible before writing him off.

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
I liked this post, then read and felt bad for liking it. My apologies, stay strong to help your family. If you need something, feel free to send me a message.

Take care :(

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Man that is AMAZING news I'm really happy for you. Best news I've heard all day

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
I don't know you personally, but still feel for you regardless.

Though I've lost family through my lifetime, never was it a parent or someone who was a daily part of my life; I can only imagine what it is you must be feeling. I truly feel for you man, but I know (and I hope you know too) that God will see you and your family through this trying time. Stay strong, both for yourself and your family, but don't be afraid to talk and not let things pile up.

I commend you for being so open with the community and allowing us to try to help you through your ordeal, and as such I know the community is and will be with you in spirit. My prayers and thoughts are with you and yours.