What's new

TFC 2015 Highlight: YOMI Slayer vs. cR SonicFox, MKX Top 8

DarkSlayerSmith

Fundamentals in real life
finally a video showcase of sonic fox losing...I can now show to the incodicional fans of fox in my country that he´s not invincible!

-_-

Sonic has been one of Slayer's biggest hurdles to overcome in tournaments. The fact that Slayer finally beat him in a Top 8 is a sign that perseverance is key. That is what I meant.
ahh ok... because "personal demons" is a phrase that kinda of means something very different to rivalry. I thought you meant he suffered from depression or something like that. You know.. something personal. That is cool to know that this isn't the case.

finally a video showcase of sonic fox losing...I can now show to the incodicional fans of fox in my country that he´s not invincible!
I know Sonic is all about having fun, but I think his wide character set is starting to hurt him. I'd like to see him just start using the same character for a while. He seams to main a different one at each event! Unless he is going to take up SunGod, probably needs to start to focus!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
ahh ok... because "personal demons" is a phrase that kinda of means something very different to rivalry. I thought you meant he suffered from depression or something like that. You know.. something personal. That is cool to know.
I would have thought that my initial meaning was quite clear. Why would I allude to depression when talking of challenges stemming from a player's career?

Not trying to be bitchy or anything with my response.