What's new

TFC 2015 Highlight: YOMI Slayer vs. cR SonicFox, MKX Top 8

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Before anything else, congratulations to the top 8 for MKX at the Fall Classic. You all have astounded us.

Of all the matches we've witnessed, in my humble opinion, this one deserves its own thread. If you watched the stream or were at the event in person, you already know why.

To those who missed it, you're welcome.

It's always a pleasure to watch players overcome their personal demons and strive for better. When you finally get to that summit, the euphoria you'll experience is one that's too great for mere words to describe. Just ask these guys showcased in the video below. :)

Attachments

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Amazing match. And a special shoutout to Slayer for showcasing what happens when you stay grounded and disciplined against Kitana. It's nice to see the MU played well.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
WTF? Slayer worked very hard and deserved to finally overcome his demon, it was not thanks to Kung Lao that he beat Sonicfox. Look at PL...
Slayer should use Kung Jin instead Lao only my "review" of that match , But of course Slayer NOW is much way better than IPL (Imperfect Legend)

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Everyone knows that Kung Lao is an OP char so no Merit for Slayer in this Match
And I suppose you are more deserving of the merit?

Team bias aside, while I don't like fighting Kung Lao, anybody who watches this match can clearly see that the character is not the only element involved. This was the most solid form of play I have ever seen from Slayer, and for that, he deserves to be commended.

No slam to SonicFox, of course. How can you not love that kid? *pets @SonicFox5000 *

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
Damn doood do you really hate Lao so much that you have to discredit a players hard earned victory?
not at all , Slayer proof that hi's an TOP Player , solid Kung Jin and Best Lao in the World ????

But dont take me too serious i Hate LAO (But Not Slayer )

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
And I suppose you are more deserving of the merit?

Team bias aside, while I don't like fighting Kung Lao, anybody who watches this match can clearly see that the character is not the only element involved. This was the most solid form of play I have ever seen from Slayer, and for that, he deserves to be commended.

No slam to SonicFox, of course. How can you not love that kid? *pets @SonicFox5000 *

Oh Hi Blake nice matchs on saturday bro .

i dont Hate Slayer , i hate LAO , and Slayer have an Nice Kung Jin , just give time and Slayer 'll win tournaments EASY (WITH JIN)

LAO have to many tools for pressure , nice combos since MK 9 and Now its much more anoying char than before ....but ok ok forget about it
congratulations Slayer u r a Great Player

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I was more impressed with Forever King tbh. Talking all that shit after cowboy won that egl tournament and then proceeds to win the next two tournaments.

Idk why this deserves it's own thread, but props to slayer nonetheless for beating sonic fox.