What's new

TFC 2014 Injustice Pools Released! Place your bets! (event schedule inside!)

I remember seeing that on the big screen there and being very surprised by it. No theo, no kdz, no sonic fox or perfect legend.

Some major headlines

Shit load of RM's destined to face a shit load of RM's

@MITDJT THE POTENTIAL SRRYIMWHTE VS ARGENROST DS MIRROR!

Zyphox gets nothing but east coast 7-3's in his favor. Hippo's 5-5's

Honeybee vs Oxygen is set down to be the hypest pool match. I have never seen oxygen lose the MU but like 1 time. He plays witness and sid all da time. (inb4 someone says witness or sid sucks, lol dave at evo, and lol brady all da time.)

JKUN vs Zapp for us VA guys, rivals and a rematch from TOTFC, shhit talk already started on our FB group

BLACKULA MAKING IT OUT OF POOLS AGAIN!?????

Sid vs Bio should be great, then winner playing Jupiter, id love to see the bio match and sid made it look close at Civil war when they faced in losers finals of their pool.

My first thoughts when seeing pool 8, FUCK I HAVE BILLY, FUCKING BAD MATCH UP..........."looks closer"................ OH SHIT RICO, FUCK!.........."looks closer"........ oh and pl...........FUCK GRUNDY! - pretty much what went though my mind lol
I've never said Sid sucks. I thought he was pretty good. It was Sid that said to me that I suck at WB and that I had no chance of making out of pools. I even was rooting for Sid and Orochi in pools. That was funny because he retracted it after I made top 8 in winners. I doubt he was being serious in the first place.

Damint Aquaman, get the story right!!!!

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I've never said Sid sucks. I thought he was pretty good. It was Sid that said to me that I suck at WB and that I had no chance of making out of pools. I even was rooting for Sid and Orochi in pools. That was funny because he retracted it after I made top 8 in winners. I doubt he was being serious in the first place.

Oh you better believe I still hold that TOTFC over him ;]

I never take him serious anyway, he said Ares was top tier.

SidTheHaze

25th place Tempest Lao

I ain't never serious, but I do like to see tom's Jimmies rustled :DOGE

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
Pools have changed...I repeat POOLS HAVE CHANGED!!!!

Check your pools to see if any changes happened that affect you. That is all.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Will oxygen get his revenge on honeybee for beating him to the pools thread.

Will honeybee style on people for our amusement

Will saltface be able to beat both KDZ and Sonic Fox

Will Lance take a selfie before every match

Will indecisive make a secret appearance to TFC or will one of his clones do it for him

Will honeybee get stuck with KDZ in his pool again

Can KDZ overcome sonic fox

Will sloth make Cupcakes for NEC

Will Mr. Aquaman and Pig settle their differences over a nice steak dinner

Will forever King get top 8 in Pokemon

Will i stop asking questions without putting question Marks

Will i be able to increase my like Ratio with pointless posts.

:DOGE
I'm not going

I prefer Bacon......

Yea and I prefer an actual challenge

Playing you feels like a random at a gamestop