What's new

Texas Showdown 2016 Viewing Guide, Hype & Updates

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
I will check up on the exhibitions and let y'all know where you can see them.

The schedule says 12 pm CST for MKX to start, but they are still doing SF, so I would expect 1 PM CST. I'll keep you updated.

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Top 8 should be starting around 1 CST on PandaxGaming, but there is no set schedule right now. I'll post in here when I have a better idea.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
so disappointed the Alucard was there in sfv but wasn't repping Sun God in mkx... i think a lot of the cross gamers are just gone now SFV is out.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
so disappointed the Alucard was there in sfv but wasn't repping Sun God in mkx... i think a lot of the cross gamers are just gone now SFV is out.
Think his sponsor told him he wasn't to play MKX anymore. Think he put it on his Twitter.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
what really? why would they do that? Don't they sponsor to advertise to players? Is it as Mkx is a pad game for many people?

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
what really? why would they do that? Don't they sponsor to advertise to players? Is it as Mkx is a pad game for many people?
I'm not sure, I'll try and find the tweet. They just wanted him to focus more on SF iirc.

EDIT: I can't find the tweet, I guess I'm lying lol - ignore me! :p

Last edited:

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
He thinks other games are distractions and he wants to focus on SF full time. Thats what I heard anyway.