What's new

Tech - Sub-Zero Testing Sub-Zero's safety by Tom Brady

Via_Negativa

Darkforge
The NRS community sometimes.. euurgh.

After three actual competitive games by this development studio and we still haven't learnt.
What has Sub Zero won yet? How can you scream for nerfs when he literally has not even won one major, at this point.

Let the damn game mature before you whine and break it. Look what happened to scorpion in injustice hell look what happened to Sub Zero in mk9 after NRS buckled to the whines and nerfed him into oblivion while charaters like cyrax got to keep all their bullshit.

No one has any jurisdiction to call nerfs at this point.
After evo at least, then maybe we can talk.

(ps I don't think Ermac's flying variation should be banned either, even with the glitch, you know this will be patched lets just see what happens first anyway, if there are 8 ermac in this weekends top eight, then sure)

So, in order to get half life away from sub zero i have to spend like 8 bars of meter?

HE NEEDS A NERF AND YOU SHOULD DEAL WITH IT @Tom Brady
sorta depends on the character.

1-does the character have more then one EX move he can punish clone with

2-does any of them hit overhead/low

3-can he/she combo from either of those

4-how big of damage from the combos

Example is cryomancer can EX overhead into a 30%+ combo, or EX low wich doesnt combo but still punishes. so ideally grandmaster would just always block overhead and eat the small punish i guess.

not saying anything in regards to for or against this discussion in this example. just breaking things down.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Creating this thread in an attempt to sway the community from crying for sub zero nerfs or genuinely trying to help people learn the MU.....

Hm..

@Tom Brady do f4 clone you said it yourself and didn't show the other side of things . No good sub will do f42 clone on Kenshi

Be real here, also what was that ghetto string u did vs Kenshi where he punished w rk? Who uses that?

Also who said he needed to be nerfed? No one I know. And who said Jaqui is bad? Sounds like you're talking to the wrong people
I agree! Tom has been getting butthole hurt since mk9 about what some shmuks from no one gaf USA have to say. Tom is gonna have a heart attack if he spends all day listening to trolls on the internet.

Premonitionist

Call Me Premo - Mileena, D'Vorah, Cassie, Kitana.
I like this for 3 reasons...

1. You showed how to punish Sub-Zero's Ice Clone
2. It encourages people to learn their characters and match ups
3. It's hilarious lol

Thank you and have a ice day :)

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
If you are a casual and dont really mind losing enough to counter pick then what are you doing here crying for nerfs one week into the game?
Dude, I have already stated 2 times I don't care about the nerfs. Are you going to start to actually read the text in the post ? I said the arguments in the video are not ok.

Subzero is counterable, but making such a fuss that he is unsafe and then showing it against Kung Lao is plain and simple bullshit.

And no, I am not a casual, and yes, I know exactly what I am talking about. Just in case you were considering I don't and you know better than me.

I never said I don't counterpick, I do it because I have to, but that doesn't make it ok.

Dope Dojo

The Bomb Diggity
Good find Mr Brady. Perhaps Lao's Exp Spin may not be the best demonstrater of a move's safe/not safe properties, but your point still stands. With the game being 11 days old, everyone and everything seems broken, unfair, cheap, etc etc.

Maybe in 6 months people will feel differently.

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
@Tom Brady do f4 clone you said it yourself and didn't show the other side of things . No good sub will do f42 clone on Kenshi

Be real here, also what was that ghetto string u did vs Kenshi where he punished w rk? Who uses that?

Also who said he needed to be nerfed? No one I know. And who said Jaqui is bad? Sounds like you're talking to the wrong people
Ok, Pig. Are you fucking serious or trolling now? lol

Haven't you seem m2dave thread about SonicFox crying over Sub-Zero Ice Klone? There's like 25 plus pages of a lot of crying in there, bro.