What's new

Terrordrome - Horror fighting game final version out

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Long story short. My little sister is a horror buff and now i go to HHN every year since mom sponsors her habits and makes me the scapegoat...this year they had la llorona i thought that was pretty cool and would be interesting to adapt into a fighting game. Horror icons can also be like cultural horror stories right? lulz chupacabra
Lol yeah I guess they could but they need to add their back story to every character. I dont think ppl will get or know what the character would be from to each respective race/countries folklore. I dont f*ck with La Llorna I heard to many stories, scary sh*t lol

Last edited:

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
How about the dude from pans labyrinth with those eyes! Lol. I wonder what he would be like? (Scratches head)
I guess, I was mostly adding horror icons, movie slasher from the 80's but those are the top of my head. But any character from any other horror movie from any era would be acceptable but It just has to make sense in the story of the game heheh.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
I guess, I was mostly adding horror icons, movie slasher from the 80's but those are the top of my head. But any character from any other horror movie from any era would be acceptable but It just has to make sense in the story of the game heheh.
In that case, the crypt keeper should tell a story like in tales from the crypt. :)