What's new

Tech Teleport combo possibilities...

Battyfaxmachine

Okay, so when I spent days and days on Rain when he came out, I discovered (may not be the first), that from a neutral jump punch, you can teleport and combo into a 35-40% string. I'm not sure if this is true for a JiP as an anti-air, I will test, but I was wondering if anyone's tried anything like that.

I can't find a good situation to use a NJP, as if you do it after lightning, you are unable to juggle the opponent. Anyone played with this or have any input? If you teleport IMMEDIATELY after a jump kick/punch/NJP, his teleport is SUPER quick. I figure it could be of use somewhere...

rains can air to air with dash 4~bubble into whatever combo you may prefer, but i can see the jump punch~teleport to be a good way to connect maybe a 33~water bubble or 43~ water bubble

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Okay, so when I spent days and days on Rain when he came out, I discovered (may not be the first), that from a neutral jump punch, you can teleport and combo into a 35-40% string. I'm not sure if this is true for a JiP as an anti-air, I will test, but I was wondering if anyone's tried anything like that.

I can't find a good situation to use a NJP, as if you do it after lightning, you are unable to juggle the opponent. Anyone played with this or have any input? If you teleport IMMEDIATELY after a jump kick/punch/NJP, his teleport is SUPER quick. I figure it could be of use somewhere...
i think this is different than what you're talking about but i sometimes for damage will end my BNB bubble with jk ex tele - only to finish off the opponent otherwise ill save the meter

also ending the combo off the bubble w 43 tele and you'll be next to them where you can block wakeup, go in for a mix up or EX RH

you are able to teleport after a fullscreen lightning and connect the 33/43~bubble, if this helps.

the timings strict but its possible