What's new

Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Unlimited tier list

gdf

Noob
i

I retired though. I can play it but I suck now. Im waiting for TTT2
It's cool. I'm the same way, I picked it back up about 3 days ago.

All of the match-up experience I had vs Eddy went to mush(as an example). So basically I'm relearning this game.

NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S. today announced TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT™2, the next installment in the award-winning fighting game franchise, will release to retailers worldwide the week of September 10, 2012 for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.​
TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 will boast the largest roster of fighters in TEKKEN™ history and fighting game fans who pre-order the game at select retailers can look forward to playing with one or more of these additional DLC characters: Michelle Chang, Angel, Kunimitsu or Ancient Ogre immediately at launch.​
On day one of TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2’s launch, fans that placed their pre-orders with Shopto.net will have access to Michelle Chang and Angel DLC, whereas Zavvi.com will offer Kunimitsu and Ancient Ogre.​
UK TEKKEN fans will also have access to the “We are TEKKEN” edition of TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 exclusively from GAME.​
This collector’s edition is packed in an exclusive metal case including the following content: the original soundtrack of the game and an additional music CD with remixes, an art book with more than 200 pages, a behind the scene video with Harada San and other special guests giving you their best Tokyo tips.​
TEKKEN shattered fighting game genre barriers when it unveiled tag based combat with the release of TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT in 1999. TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 continues to break boundaries with the introduction of the new Fight Lab mode, where players can customize the moves and appearance of new training character, Combot. Players that clear the innovative Fight Lab will have mastered the complexities of TEKKEN and own their own customized Combot, which can be used in offline and non-ranked online play.​
In addition to this, one-on-one fighting and solo fighter vs. tag-team battles have been added to enhance the range of gameplay options for seasoned TEKKEN fans while providing an easier point of access to new players. TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 also includes Pair Play, where up to four players can each control a character in the ultimate team battle.​
TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 will be available for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft the week of September 10, 2012 and hits stores across Europe on September 14, 2012.​
http://shoryuken.com/2012/05/22/namco-bandai-announces-tekken-tag-tournament-2-release-date-and-european-collectors-edition/

SZSR

Noob
If Ancient Ogre is a pre-order bonus for Best Buy, I think I'll break something.
Looks like if you pre-order Gamestop you get them all.

http://shoryuken.com/2012/05/24/tekken-tag-tournament-2-additional-characters-available-early-in-north-america-through-gamestop-best-buy-amazon-pre-orders/

Much like the European Tekken Tag Tournament 2 pre-order bonuses we reported on a couple of days ago, Namco Bandai is set to include additional characters as pre-order bonuses in North America, available through a few select retailers. Placing your order through Gamestop will net you all four extra characters (Kunimitsu, Ancient Ogre, Michelle Chang, Angel), while Amazon and Best Buy pre-orders will come with only Michelle and Angel.
But never fear if you don’t get around to pre-ordering; all four characters will be made available for free sometime after the game’s release.
Source: Namco Bandai via iPlayWinner

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
The temptation of Bryan Fury + Hwoarang = I may very well purchase this.

I haven't played Tekken since 3...I wouldn't mind investing in some iron fists :D.