What's new

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 General Discussion

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
It looks like its fair IMO, they can't take red health off the opponent, but at the same time their opponent can take red health off of them.
Just dont TA! them, use tag buffered launchers instead.
Yeah, I noticed that. It's hard to use Solo because meter management-wise, it's bad. Plus they don't do any extra damage than a tag character's normal combo. The only thing going for them is more health and more rage opportunities.

Btw, online is fantabulous. 5 bars on DSL is like offline? Yes. Omgyes.

SZSR

Noob
Hey is it just me or does the game feel slightly slower?
Either that or the window on combos has become tighter.
Yoshimitsu's NSS combo for example.
I could hit df2, f3+4, 1, b1, d1, f3+4. f1+2 very consistently in T6, but now I can barely do it.
Has the execution become more tight, or it is just me?
I agree, I have a Marshall Law Bnb I used to always do in T6 that whiffs in TTT2.

THTB

It feels fine to me for the most part.

I need people to play, seriously. I'm gonna be playing this a lot. The online being good is such a blessing for people who live in BFE. :D

Owerbart

I miss you
I'm buying this game this weekend. I'm planning on maining Armor King, Jaycee, and Bob (if he's like in T6, lolololol).

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta

I need people to play, seriously. I'm gonna be playing this a lot. The online being good is such a blessing for people who live in BFE. :D
I used to feel your pain man. You have nothing buy my sympathy.
Although, I think the day and age where being in BFE won't matter.

THTB

I used to feel your pain man. You have nothing buy my sympathy.
Although, I think the day and age where being in BFE won't matter.
I'm just happy there's a game I'll constantly play because I have a way to play. Ever since I moved away from Cleveland, I've been like "OMG TOO FAR AWAY FROM FELLOW FG PLAYERS!"

SZSR

Noob

Do you still use your xTHTBx account on PSN? Because we could play on there.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Is this playable on a MK arcade stick?
I can't use pads for shit so i want to know if I also will need to pony up some cash for a 4gate/better placed button scheme

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Thanks to seing how Kizzle holds his controller.... i now understand how to do it... and have found it to be MUCH better for playing this game on a pad.
3 fingers are better than 1.

THTB

I can't do it like that lol. I can't press L1 to tag, so I use R1. So I have to play like normal.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
someone tell me if this is playable on pad

might just pick up kabal again to get used to this lol

thinking of kazuya/yoshi