What's new

Tekken Master's MKX Tier List

Belial

Noob
Easily? lol. Just because Tekken Master outplayed Slayer doesn't automatically warrant putting Shaolin in B tier. We're looking at tools, not players. Looking at Kung Jin's tools in Shaolin, he's nowhere near B. He has to have many bad MUs to belong there, but he doesn't.
I was answering a guy who suggested TM never played a good KJ. Sort of stupid when you consider he beat the best KJ in the world at Evo. And honestly if you master fuzzy vs mixup it really limits KJ options to a point he could go into b tier somehow. Like I said before this guy's logic could be just different. For example of he thinks blood god would be S if not for some bad MU among other S tier guys you could see KJ losing a tier or two by that perspective

Renzokuken

Gay Hawkeye
I was answering a guy who suggested TM never played a good KJ. Sort of stupid when you consider he beat the best KJ in the world at Evo.
Again, just because he beat the best Kung Jin player in the world at EVO doesn't mean shit. Pools were 2/3. Anything can happen in a 2/3. Slayer and Tekken Master can meet in a different major with Slayer winning. Does that mean Shaolin is automatically S tier? No. Michaelangelo beat the best Sonya player in the world at EVO. Does that mean Sonya isn't S tier? No.

And honestly if you master fuzzy vs mixup it really limits KJ options to a point he could go into b tier somehow. Like I said before this guy's logic could be just different. For example of he thinks blood god would be S if not for some bad MU among other S tier guys you could see KJ losing a tier or two by that perspective
Fuzzy guarding his mixups isn't going to magically knock him down a tier. You can grind the Shaolin MU as much as you want, but if the player knows how to optimize his tools and utilize them well in a match, you will still lose. I'm interested to know why Tekken Master thinks Shaolin belongs in B tier when this tier list is the only one I've seen placing Shaolin this low.

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
that variation is good against certain match-ups (( Maybe )) ... but in general, Tigrar Fury is BAD
Goro mains seem to think both Tigrar Fury and Tiger Fangs are about the same. I've been learning Goro and personally like Tigrar Fury better. You don't need to zone to bring out the strengths of Tigrar Fury.

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
Goro mains seem to think both Tigrar Fury and Tiger Fangs are about the same. I've been learning Goro and personally like Tigrar Fury better. You don't need to zone to bring out the strengths of Tigrar Fury.
i have been using Goro since January and i thought at first that Tigrar Fury was better than the other variations, mainly due to his fast fireball. but later i learned that his fireball was bad. recently i have been playing Dragon Fangs a lot: he has good perks in that variation:

+ Longer Reaching D1
+ DB2 ( Fangs Spin ) Does lots of Chip & gains a good amount of meter and -3 on block
+ BF2 is a good Special
+ EX BF2 is Plus 12. (( i don't know if it has armor ... i just realized that this move may have armor, interesting ... Can someone confirm for me if EX BF2 has armor or not ? ))

- Bad & Slow Fireball

Goro would be super good if they give him this two Buffs:

* Tele-Stomp has ton of hit advantage

* Green Fireballs changed into a mid

Udun

Noob
i have been using Goro since January and i thought at first that Tigrar Fury was better than the other variations, mainly due to his fast fireball. but later i learned that his fireball was bad. recently i have been playing Dragon Fangs a lot: he has good perks in that variation:

+ Longer Reaching D1
+ DB2 ( Fangs Spin ) Does lots of Chip & gains a good amount of meter and -3 on block
+ BF2 is a good Special
+ EX BF2 is Plus 12. (( i don't know if it has armor ... i just realized that this move may have armor, interesting ... Can someone confirm for me if EX BF2 has armor or not ? ))

- Bad & Slow Fireball

Goro would be super good if they give him this two Buffs:

* Tele-Stomp has ton of hit advantage

* Green Fireballs changed into a mid
Ex BF2 has armor in DF and Ex green fireball hits mid (only ex version). In general terms i agree that this is his best variation, but tigrar shines in certain matchups (mixup potential if enemy is conditioned to block high and pseudo-frametraps). I also use kuatan warrior for some matchups (eg Ninjutsu Scorpion)

Tweedy

Noob
Thank you for your input on that match-up.
Are you saying that I didn't elaborate?

Why don't you elaborate? I actually use the character at a decent level, why would I have to elaborate before someone who doesn't even think Unstoppable Jason is good?

Show me that i'm not wasting my time.