What's new

Tekken Master's MKX Tier List

Belial

Noob
Placings at tournaments don't prevent people from saying incorrect things.

I doubt this is a serious list, but if it is, then it has many things that are simply wrong, even involving characters he probably doesn't play with or against, Dualist is one of the most shining examples.
@FOREVER EL1TE is easily the most knowledgeable guy of the variation here and I'm sure he can confirm you he is NOT C tier.
Same happens with Kenshi (specially Balanced), Cassie, Shaolin Kung Jin and others.
I'm not really saying this tier list is correct. Just pointing out that it actually could be not troll and some reasons to go with it.

Placings at tournaments don't prevent people from saying incorrect things.

I doubt this is a serious list, but if it is, then it has many things that are simply wrong, even involving characters he probably doesn't play with or against, Dualist is one of the most shining examples.
@FOREVER EL1TE is easily the most knowledgeable guy of the variation here and I'm sure he can confirm you he is NOT C tier.
Same happens with Kenshi (specially Balanced), Cassie, Shaolin Kung Jin and others.
He's not, he has winning matchups, has losing matchups, and has even matchups. So when people say he's shit tier it doesent make sense. He's mid tier, he probably won't win a major. But making top 16 with dualist isn't that far off. @x-azeez

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
Where is Tekken Master from btw?
He's from Bahrain

So why is Takeda (Ronin) in the same tier (A) as Kenshi (All) because that's a a huge disparity
Edit 1: Shaolin KJ is B tier,
Edit 2: All of Cassie is B tier
Tekken Master said that before he was nerfed that Ronin was S tier, the same goes for Cassie Hollywood .. before the nerfs she was S tier, but now she is B+ at best.

So why is Takeda (Ronin) in the same tier (A) as Kenshi (All) because that's a a huge disparity
Kenshi sure af is not A tier
Also Kenshi is not A; at least balanced isn't.
Kenshi is super high
If Kenshi was A tier, we would have seen a lot more than we did. Character is all B, and Balanced is C.
All Variations according to Tekken Master are placed at A tier.

I think this list is a troll one, actually.
I can't tell. It could be subtle troll.
troll list
I doubt this is a serious list
I can assure you that this is a serious list.

Fisticuffs Cage in the same tier as Pumped Jax, Shaolin KJ and all Cassie variations...? Just wtf...
if you saw Tekken Master's Fisticuffs you'll say otherwise ... he also agrees with your balance changes to buff Fisticuffs. he needs those buffs to compete with the higher ups in the cast. i told him that he should be at C tier, but he insisted that he should be placed at B+.

He's not, he has winning matchups, has losing matchups, and has even matchups. So when people say he's shit tier it doesent make sense. He's mid tier, he probably won't win a major. But making top 16 with dualist isn't that far off. @x-azeez
Tekken Master Main's Liu Kang and he has a good Flame Fist and he easily has the best Dragon Fire in the world imo, he said that he tried to make Dualist work with each patch, but he couldn't and i don't blame him, because everytime he chose him against me in the past i end up mopping him.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
if you saw Tekken Master's Fisticuffs you'll say otherwise ... he also agrees with your balance changes to buff Fisticuffs. he needs those buffs to compete with the higher ups in the cast. i told him that he should be at C tier, but he insisted that he should be placed at B+.
I'm glad that he thinks he needs those buffs, but putting him in a tier where he has put some proved tournament viable characters as Cassie is not a good way to support that opinion xD

I don't doubt he can use Fisticuffs well, some of us also can. But the point is that his tools by no means are closer to the ones that other characters in his B + tier have. He has too many problems to be compared with Cassie, Jax or Kung Jin.

Also, nobody has picked him in serious competition since his nerf, because he simply doesn't work right. He has few tools and the ones he has are inconsistent.

Last edited:

x-azeez

I'm glad that he thinks he needs those buffs
he said that he need better recovery on regular Fists-bump and they should add an EX Fists-bump with much better recovery than Regular one, and more chip damage while using Fists-bump. and if they added an EX Fists-bump it should do triple the chip damage and the regular Fists-bump should stay as it is if the EX Fistbump is Added to Fistbump.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
You people look stupid talking shit about his list when he was without a doubt the second best player at Evo/ 2nd best in the world. If he put it this way, it's for a reason.. Not saying he is 100% right on it, but it is clear, his understanding of the game is second to none

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
You people look stupid talking shit about his list when he was without a doubt the second best player at Evo/ 2nd best in the world. If he put it this way, it's for a reason.. Not saying he is 100% right on it, but it is clear, his understanding of the game is second to none
Placing in a tournament prevents you from making mistakes?

This list was put here without explanations for any position, in a forum of debate, and people who also play the game are showing their opinion on the multiple questionable choices the list contains. I don't see any problem with that.

he said that he need better recovery on regular Fists-bump and they should add an EX Fists-bump with much better recovery than Regular one, and more chip damage while using Fists-bump. and if they added an EX Fists-bump it should do triple the chip damage and the regular Fists-bump should stay as it is if the EX Fistbump is Added to Fistbump.
I remember when I was called crazy for asking that xD
But yeah, many players agree with that change now. I think he needs another tweaks, and specially his speedbag to be consistent on block, but ExFistbump is THE change.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
Getting 2nd at EVO has nothing to do with making a decent tier list

He's from Bahrain

Tekken Master said that before he was nerfed that Ronin was S tier, the same goes for Cassie Hollywood .. before the nerfs she was S tier, but now she is B+ at best.

All Variations according to Tekken Master are placed at A tier.

I can assure you that this is a serious list.

Tekken Master Main's Liu Kang and he has a good Flame Fist and he easily has the best Dragon Fire in the world imo, he said that he tried to make Dualist work with each patch, but he couldn't and i don't blame him, because everytime he chose him against me in the past i end up mopping him.
That doesn't mean anything, I can pick up Jason but still get bodied. Does it mean the character sucks? No, he just sucks with dualist.
He's not giving a valid point for why dualist is low tier, all of these opinions is based on emotion and his feelings rather than being factual and theory fighting. I can't take the tier list seriously, you can tell him that.

Last edited:

x-azeez

That doesn't mean anything, I can pick up Jason but still get bodied. Does it mean the character sucks? No, he just sucks with dualist.
He's not giving a valid point for why dualist is low tier, all of these opinions is based on emotion and his feelings than being factual and theory fighting. I can't take the tier list seriously, you can tell him that
He tried almost every character in the game and played each one at a high level in some points in the game
(( he didn't try this variations : Hat Trick - Ravenous - Dragon Naginata - CSZ - Sektor - Cyrax - Assassin ))
I remember long ago he said to me if a character didn't work me and i does bad with him .. then consider him bad :D.

joking aside ... he truly feels that Dualist is that bad. and needs some buffs

He tried almost every character in the game and played each one at a high level in some points in the game
(( he didn't try this variations : Hat Trick - Ravenous - Dragon Naginata - CSZ - Sektor - Cyrax - Assassin ))
I remember long ago he said to me if a character didn't work me and i does bad with him .. then consider him bad :D.

joking aside ... he truly feels that Dualist is that bad. and needs some buffs
Until he gives me a valid explanation on why dualist is so low I can't take him seriously. By that same explanation, I actually tried war god at one point. Didn't do so good with him, but it's still a very good variation I just couldn't use him effectively.
Dualist needs buffs, no doubt. But is he shit tier? No, he has just about the same winning mus as even mus and as losing mus. Which would apply he's an average character. About mid tier. If he was shit tier he wouldn't have a winning mu.