What's new

Tekken Master, Semiij & A f0xy Grampa recently confirmed for NEC in two weeks

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
What's ironic about it?

Let me guess, you're going to bring up me losing to Sonic. At least i'm in top 8s. Have fun watching me again on Wednesday.

Honestly posts like this make me not want to post on this site again. Just people poking fun at me despite never competing.
People are not poking fun at you because you are competing but because you are hilarious

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Do not forget Scar and Cowboy.
I didn't forget about them. If they confirm their attendance there, then it will be a quadruped threat to Sonic. I just hope that someone beats every once and often that boy. He's already rich with his feats.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
What's ironic about it?

Let me guess, you're going to bring up me losing to Sonic. At least i'm in top 8s. Have fun watching me again on Wednesday.

Honestly posts like this make me not want to post on this site again. Just people poking fun at me despite never competing.
Tweed, its time you pull your head out of your ass. Come on now, its now or later, your choice.

Wigy

There it is...
What's ironic about it?

So if we keep doing it you'll go away.

You're only encouraging us :)