What's new

Tekken Master, Semiij & A f0xy Grampa recently confirmed for NEC in two weeks

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
In less than two weeks, we will be embracing the full force of 2016's end, by way of Northeast Championships XVII. Back in November, we warned you that NEC was coming and who all were already confirmed to be in attendance. Those players consisted of @SonicFox5000 , @YOMI REO , @michaelangelo , @cR WoundCowboy , @Dragon_FGC plus the others listed here.

Well, it has officially become even more difficult for anyone to win the $10K pot bonus from Warner Bros / NetherRealm Studios after today's news...

tm1.png
tm.png
Source: https://twitter.com/tekken_masterbh/status/805530849391284224

f0xy1.png f0xy.png
Source: https://twitter.com/A_F0xy_Grampa/status/805533867104997378

sem1.png
Source: https://twitter.com/Semiij/status/804162939120926720

Mortal Kombat X... make some noise this holiday season.

Attachments

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
This gonna be fun to watch. Too bad I gotta watch it from archives.

Anyone know who is streaming pools? I'm assuming top 8 is spooky.

I dont think Tekken master will get far with this versions Kotal, I hope he has a good new character, I really liked seen him game play at EVO.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
He does?! Awesome! I loved watching his Kotal. I wonder if he made the switch to Sun God...
Am not sure but it seems like he is sticking to wargod, He also said that he still pockets d'vorah and agreed that her other two variations are currently better than swarm queen.

Tweedy

Noob
The irony of this statement :D
What's ironic about it?

Let me guess, you're going to bring up me losing to Sonic. At least i'm in top 8s. Have fun watching me again on Wednesday.

Honestly posts like this make me not want to post on this site again. Just people poking fun at me despite never competing.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
What's ironic about it?

Let me guess, you're going to bring up me losing to Sonic. At least i'm in top 8s. Have fun watching me again on Wednesday.

Honestly posts like this make me not want to post on this site again. Just people poking fun at me despite never competing.
uhhhh... this is what happens when anyone starts to rise, especially when no one is touching the top.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
What's ironic about it?

Don't know why I would. There's no shame in a loss (and definitely not to Sonic) -- at least you were there.

However, you were trying to cut P2W down a couple hours ago with "I know I'm better than you were in Injustice, despite the fact that you have better results at majors, just believe me" but then a couple hours after "actions speak louder than words".

You have to admit, it's pretty striking irony. And frankly, Tekken Master (who placed 2nd at the world's biggest MKX tournament this year, and hardly says a bad word about anybody) has earned has his right to talk as much as anyone else.

Last edited:

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Damn, and it's just the day after my B-Days. Gotta watch this with my pals here in Greece. lol

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
So many stories for NEC

1 - Will Tom Brady go?
2 - Will REO go?
3 - Will Sonic face Tekken Master again?
4 - Will Tweedy finally remove the gate keeper tittle or will he drown in pools yet again?
5 - Semij, a Dark Horse
6 - Bill Saw with F0xy

Sad part about this, i still cannot go :(