What's new

Tekken 7 General Discussion Thread - OP Updated With All Tekken Info

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Maybe it's an announcement for a Tekken 8 reveal. With all these great fighting games out the prolonged wait is just killing it. By the time it hits consoles Tekken 8 will literally be coming soon to arcades out there.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Can anyone tell me a full list of who streamed what friday to sunday so I can watch this? Any game you know.

Last edited:

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
There is a Namco Bandai survey. Seems to be mostly about fighting games. At one point they ask to rate your favorite and least favorite characters. Mokujin, Eddy Gordo, Lee Chaolan, Jun Kazuma, Anna Williams, Panda, Raven, Bob, and Akuma were on the list. With what I expect to be the full T7 roster.

DON'T SAY YOU'RE FROM UK. JUST PICK "other country" OR WHATEVER. OR ELSE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY.

I would make sure you're logged into facebook first. It seems that's where the survey originates from but I'm too lazy to dig around and find it there. They offer 100 VIP points (whatever that is) to your account through your email.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/4bm491/namco_wants_your_feedback_on_tekken_7/

Last edited:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
There is a Namco Bandai survey. Seems to be mostly about fighting games. At one point they ask to rate your favorite and least favorite characters. Mokujin, Eddy Gordo, Lee Chaolan, Jun Kazuma, Anna Williams, Panda, Raven, Bob, and Akuma were on the list. With what I expect to be the full T7 roster.

I would make sure you're logged into facebook first. It seems that's where the survey originates from but I'm too lazy to dig around and find it there. They offer 100 VIP points (whatever that is) to your account through your email.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/4bm491/namco_wants_your_feedback_on_tekken_7/
Wait why those specific characters? Panda but not Kuma? Akuma after release? I dunno if all those chars are getting in lol.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust

Oh shit I see it!!! You might be right! That might be the roster!!!!! :eek:

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Wait why those specific characters? Panda but not Kuma? Akuma after release? I dunno if all those chars are getting in lol.
Oh shit I see it!!! You might be right! That might be the roster!!!!! :eek:
Let this be a lesson to everyone. Don't ever doubt my reading skills. In anything.

@SaltShaker did you move the characters around? who did you leave out? My screen wasn't like that.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Let this be a lesson to everyone. Don't ever doubt my reading skills. In anything.

@SaltShaker did you move the characters around? who did you leave out? My screen wasn't like that.
Serious? Nah when I took the picture I didn't do anything yet. I saw the full roster so I snapped it, then I picked my five favs and least favs. What was your screen like then lol? Maybe it was because I did mine over the cell phone?

Also, it's crazy how in the 5 least favorite part I was able to decide them within 30 seconds. I knew exactly which 5 to pick right away and realized I only left 1 out. In the pick 5 favorites I sat there for nearly 10min trying to select only 5 because I like so many of the Tekken characters. After my 3 fav in Bryan/Asuka/Josie it was deathly only being able to select 2 more.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Serious? Nah when I took the picture I didn't do anything yet. I saw the full roster so I snapped it, then I picked my five favs and least favs. What was your screen like then lol? Maybe it was because I did mine over the cell phone?

Also, it's crazy how in the 5 least favorite part I was able to decide them within 30 seconds. I knew exactly which 5 to pick right away and realized I only left 1 out. In the pick 5 favorites I sat there for nearly 10min trying to select only 5 because I like so many of the Tekken characters. After my 3 fav in Bryan/Asuka/Josie it was deathly only being able to select 2 more.
Yeah your screen order was definitely different than man. I didn't have a gap like yours does. And I know mokujin was up top and Akuma, Anna, Nina, Lee was in the second from the top row. I picked Law, Eddy, King, Jack-7(P. Jack), and I think I went with Hwoarang (Baek). My least fav was Lars first, after that I don't remember. I kinda picked based off of aesthetics SINCE I STILL HAVEN'T PLAYED THE DAMN GAME YET!!!!!!

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Yeah your screen order was definitely different than man. I didn't have a gap like yours does. And I know mokujin was up top and Akuma, Anna, Nina, Lee was in the second from the top row. I picked Law, Eddy, King, Jack-7(P. Jack), and I think I went with Hwoarang (Baek). My least fav was Lars first, after that I don't remember. I kinda picked based off of aesthetics SINCE I STILL HAVEN'T PLAYED THE DAMN GAME YET!!!!!!
Oh wow. Maybe the questions and answers altered the order. Who knows lol.

My Fav 5 were Bryan/Asuka/Josie near instantly, and it took almost 10min to pick Anna and Jun. couldn't decide with Lee, Heihachi, Alisa, and Steve mostly. Picked my least fav 5 in under a minute. Also put Lars #1, followed by Lucky Chloe, Lily, Raven, and Claudio.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Oh wow. Maybe the questions and answers altered the order. Who knows lol.

My Fav 5 were Bryan/Asuka/Josie near instantly, and it took almost 10min to pick Anna and Jun. couldn't decide with Lee, Heihachi, Alisa, and Steve mostly. Picked my least fav 5 in under a minute. Also put Lars #1, followed by Lucky Chloe, Lily, Raven, and Claudio.
I definitely put Lars, Josie, Claudio and I think Katarina. Think I left it at 4 least favorites. Leave LC alone. Eddy hinted at a return so no need to hate her anymore. Lily is cool and different to the rest of the cast. T5 (or was she T4) additions were nice. How could anyone hate on blade???!!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Haven't checked the survey yet, currently no time? Quick question though. IS KUNI IN THERE?

If i can't vote for her there is no point on doing this survey IMO.

Lokheit

Noob
I hope that's the final roster.

Fav 5: Anna, Yoshimitsu, Kazuya, Hwoarang... not sure about the 5th one but if those 4 are in (specially Anna and Yoshi) I like the roster (despite not liking some of the new characters too much).

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
So i got words that Jin in Fr got two new buffs

db23 and 31 now low crushes.

i don't care about the guaranteed hit or the crumple from uf2, i'f i'm still able to perform flying kicks (cds3) in my EWHF combos i will live, just give me that back Harada, he needs it..

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Hey guys, posted up my vids of playing FR for the first time at Final Round. SO MUCH BETTER than Vanilla T7 (Vanilla the movement really is stiff and next to non existent) This match was my "best" as I was actually trying (decided to once to see how it felt to go all out even with inexperience on the game) the rest of the vids are my crew and I playing but not hard and just trying things/getting used to stuff

Can't WAIT for this game to drop for real. I've not touched tag2 since. I kinda hate that game and how it's played. Too rewarding for being stupid.