What's new

Tekken 7 General Discussion Thread - OP Updated With All Tekken Info

Yeah it's a tad stupid, I've seen some people do like ws3,4 into 3,3,4 on infinite stages after it, not to mention other combos for wall carry. Given the initial damage, speed, hitbox, priority and overall useability of fF4 at neutral, I am surprised if it doesn't get nerfed.
Well you never know, Shaheen didnt get touched so far so Bryan may get left alone.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
How the hell Shaheen transited into FR untouched, but Jin uf2 is nerfed?

I don't understand Haradas logic at all, the uf2 buff was the tip of the cake, it was what made his wall game and offense game a lot better in t7 good enough to compete with stupid dumb characters who would just mash on their auto track normals, in order to not deal with his pressure.

This nerf was ass, the crumple stun should stay, the nerf this move could have get is being -10 on block for a jab punish, so you would at least get the chance to fight back, sending characters on knockback will only reset the game back to neutral, and if he is losing the life lead he is fucked as well.

Resuming, Jin lost pretty much part of his combos, wall combos, comeback factor, all that was strongly dependent of that crumple stun is gone.

It's official, Jin will go down a tier for sure,,I used to consider him S, now to me he is A+.

Cherryberrymango placed Jin on A+ on FR he will go down to A- for sure.

No more getting combos out of mostly everything on right reads.

Meanwhile Shaheen gets to be Kabal and gets the Kabal threat net, play Tekken alone while everyone else is forced to deal with his bullshit.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Rip Jin, aside from losing his uf2 ch to crumple, he doesn't get guaranteed f4s after spiking down characters with df4, also, every health in the game has been increased.

Why Harada-san?

Side note: side steps were buffed again.

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
I have to say this is going to be one of nina's worst iterations in tekken. Not as bad as T5dr nina or TTT1 nina but this nina is pretty fucking horrible.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Nina, Jin and Lili took a very hard hit from the nerf bat.

Jin cause he was strongly dependent of a mechanic that was core in the game, that mechanic being gone for everyone but Shaheen is stupid.

I really hope this location test changes doesn't stick, I was kinda loving the ground hits out of some combos for some characters.

Kazma was already broken, gets buffed

Law was stupid, gets overbuffed

Claudio was dumb, gets buffed
Paul is stupid, gets a new low.

Harada wtf?

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
I don't think lili got hit hard, this is actually one of lili's best iterations. She just lost bt d+3 which is just w/e. I still have d+3/3+4 as an oki mixup in bt. Besides law getting that i14 launch disgusts me to no end especially when he literally doesn't deserve jack fucking shit.

Well Pauls deathfist damage got nerfed in combos. he does not have a new low, was just the ending of qcb+3,2,3.

Add Paul to the nerf club.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Jin still has it better then nina, her db+2 nerf i can't get over that.
Nopes, this Jin sucks, at this rate i can say TTT2 is infinitely better, has unscaled f4 post knockdown, df14 knocksdown, the only thing separating one from another now is that t7 Jin launches with ewhf on regular hit, which ttt2 Jin could do with counters.

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
What's up guys. I'm a little late to the T7 party but as I understand it Lei Wulong won't be making an appearance? Is this true? Will I have to find a new main?