What's new

Tekken 7 General Discussion Thread - OP Updated With All Tekken Info

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
So when I watch tournament footage of Tekken 7 is this just like a beta/alpha? Since my understanding is that the game is not out yet but I'm watching tournament play?

Pls help me out I'm confused as f

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
So when I watch tournament footage of Tekken 7 is this just like a beta/alpha? Since my understanding is that the game is not out yet but I'm watching tournament play?

Pls help me out I'm confused as f
Your watching arcade builds, what version is the latest I am not sure.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Sigh. You would think it would be impossible to lose all your hype for your favorite game of all time, but they somehow managed to do so.

Tekken 7 release date set to 2nd June. Early 2017 my ass.
I suspected ever since 'early 2017' was being flung around that the actual release date would be May/June. Gotta love those stretched definitions, eh?

On a side note, I'm still of two minds about whether I intend to buy it or not - for all I know Injustice 2 may have won me over completely by June lol.

PC Specs:

Harada on why the delay:
"We were trying our best to get the game out at that time, to get it into the hands of users as early as possible,"

"We saw some titles--some from our own company and some from others--which didn't have a very good launch because of a lack of content, or whatever it was, that caused players to bash the product."

Harada and team wanted to avoid a similar fate, deciding to continue forward with its original content plan - "even if that meant the game would come a little later."

"Although this is the first time we've actually announced a date, it wasn't always June. It came through a process and we made some hard decisions and that was the result." 'early' was probably March or April from your average person's perspective, so we're not going to try and sugar-coat it. We realise it's not 'early,' I'm so sorry!"

Source from gamespot:
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/tekken-7-console-release-date-announced/1100-6447144/

PC Specs:

Harada on why the delay:
"We were trying our best to get the game out at that time, to get it into the hands of users as early as possible,"

"We saw some titles--some from our own company and some from others--which didn't have a very good launch because of a lack of content, or whatever it was, that caused players to bash the product."

Harada and team wanted to avoid a similar fate, deciding to continue forward with its original content plan - "even if that meant the game would come a little later."

"Although this is the first time we've actually announced a date, it wasn't always June. It came through a process and we made some hard decisions and that was the result." 'early' was probably March or April from your average person's perspective, so we're not going to try and sugar-coat it. We realise it's not 'early,' I'm so sorry!"

Source from gamespot:
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/tekken-7-console-release-date-announced/1100-6447144/
That moment when you release your console version 2 and an half year after the arcades and need an OS :DOGE:DOGE

Also @Eddy Wang

GORO I MENA ELIZA LIVE :DOGE:DOGE

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
That trailer was way more hype then that boring Injustice trailer.

Shame everything else about what was revealed means I probably won't play this game for a long ass time.
And by the time I do the PC community will be long dead, and with no cross play I might as well not even bother.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I suppose you're right, but isn't this how its always been? We've been waiting on Tekken vs Street Fighter for like 6 years now.

That's probably just more them just waiting as long as possible to rub off some of the stink of Capcom crapping all over themselves with SFxT.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Guys, I plan to buy the Collector's Edition for PS4. Do we know where can we pre-order it?

BTW, what's the roster? Do we know which characters are in T7?