What's new

Tekken 7 General Discussion Thread - OP Updated With All Tekken Info

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Can anyone give me a breakdown of my boy King? I heard he's pretty strong in this one and wanna know what he's got. Dope gifs like that Paul post above are always welcome too.

Smoke_Of_Finland

Believe in the hop kick
Can anyone give me a breakdown of my boy King? I heard he's pretty strong in this one and wanna know what he's got. Dope gifs like that Paul post above are always welcome too.
He has got Armor King's d3 and f2,1 now. He also has a new while running mid that's advantage on block and seems pretty good. Generic throws being made easier to break with both inputs indirectly makes his throw game even better compared to the rest of the cast.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
For the first time in a long time since T5 i will finally main Raven again, girls just make everything better.

The Raven player is good, but not that good yet, besides the raven on his mirrors were more stronger than him, but his power cannot be ignored as well, enjoy.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Welp, it seems she got Kuni wakeup game as well, insta main. Her kawarimi game is better than raven, she can simply escape or punish with the dive kick, or her sword which is unblockable, i'm afraid M.Raven rules Kuni out.

DYNA$TY

Edenia lives!
Idk, she really doesn't seem all that different from tag raven. Pretty much the same char w/ a better 2,4_ b+4,4_d/b+4. bt 3+4 being able to juggle off of wallcarry now instead of just wallsplat is good.