What's new

Team YOMI vs Team cR at KiT

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
we're arguing two separate points, i never said online play is highest.
Well that's what I've been talking about the whole time. That's why when somebody says "I beat you in ESL" I'm like it's online relax, and then they're like "But ESL has a $100,000 pay out" and I'm sitting here like :confused: Just because it has a big payout has nothing to do with judging skill from matches in it

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Well that's what I've been talking about the whole time. That's why when somebody says "I beat you in ESL" I'm like it's online relax, and then they're like "But ESL has a $100,000 pay out" and I'm sitting here like :confused: Just because it has a big payout has nothing to do with judging skill from matches in it
Ok I think you missed my point so I'll be clear and quick

Esl $100,000
Guys brought to Atl for purpose of domination
Play all day for 6-8 months
Maybe spend some time trying for the $?

I actually make this face :confused: when people choose getting top3 at a major for 100.00 or w pot bonus 1000.00? Vs $100,000

JDM

Noob
I look forward to seeing you organize this

People aren't just sitting around, in fact when you need them for these events two guys are At Denny's, one is stoned, two are lost, 2 more in hotel but phone dead, 1 is emo and 2 more don't wanna do it because they don't care
It's actually scary how accurate this is especially pertaining to my offline group LMAO.

Also damn why do people get in their feelings about a 5v5 who are completely unrelated? Why are people whiteknighting their asses off saying sonicfox will 1v5 and there's no point in playing this? Don't people want to see hype exhibitions?

Also I'm pretty certain Fox would go last. If not, that should be a prerequisite. King and Fox are the anchors of their teams. I think it's only fair to the viewers. And SonicFox will be their safety net anyways.

However Round Robin, while more accurate in saying who's better, would take too long and is more awkward to stream. Looking forward to this hope it happens.

Well there were two people in this thread that openly called out/asked each team if they were doing it, or offered a method to help set it up. ill ask again, do members from EITHER team Want to do this? Sonicfox? Djt? Dragon? Reo? Honeybee? Do the teams have any leaders to actually make a decision?

Does anyone else in this thread know if the teams are ignoring these request or just dont know about this thread? If cr or yomi doesnt want to do this, please say so

FuzzyDunlop

AC/DC Bag > Ghost
Round robin truly is the best way to do this imo - keep it simple - +1 for win -1 for loss - get to see a ton of different matchups - would only take 1.5 hours tops? Have a premier league type table with standings, add up each teams points, done, biggest sample size out of all the other options, do it, do it now what are you waiting for

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
LETS BE SERIOUS HERE:

A Round Robin will never happen. Ever. If you want to see this happen know that it will be pokemon style or nothing. Even then the chances are very slim.

Edit: I do hope this happens though because it would be hella hype.