What's new

Team Ohio VS Team New York 5 V 5 @SBV side event

jamessmk

I am your god
Great choice Phil. I personally will add. 20 to pot. Even though I am not in it. After NY humiliates OHIO I will add another 20.00. Any takers

jamessmk

I am your god
why don't we just do 9 vs 9. All ohio needs is 2 more people to compete plus who ever wins the pot tht money can go towards their scene.

Ex: If ny wins we put tht money towards the gamer edge. EVEN more setups to play on and such.
Do I have 10 vs 10, this way Baraka can bring da pain :)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
The charity thing and bragging rights actually sounds really good.

And if people want to just do a 9 v 9 we can do that instead of a 5 v5.
Why not just a 10v10? 9v9 just seems awkward.

jamessmk

I am your god

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I'm all for charity, but doesn't a donated pot ruin the point of it being a money match? I mean, it might turn off some of the participants from joining in if they know they can't play to get their money back.

jamessmk

I am your god
I'm all for charity, but doesn't a donated pot ruin the point of it being a money match? I mean, it might turn off some of the participants from joining in if they know they can't play to get their money back.
No rev...I think this is more of bragging right. Money comes and goes. But this I think is a way, we can all say that even though we are different and rivals, we are all a unified community, to helping a just cause. Plus the trophy is going to be the true testimony of top team. When ever the challenge of a city comes up the trophy is up for grab WWE style.

As, a son of a breast cancer survivor I must say this community has not let me down, between donations to get players to tournament, equipment donations, and now charity. This community is 1000% time better than it was in 90's

Great Job by all

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Not just any breat cancer, since this is in Columbus, Ohio just off or just on the Ohio State University campus, I say we donate to the Stefanie Spielman Breast Cancer Research Fund.

http://cancer.osu.edu/waystogive/about/funds/spielman/Pages/index.aspx

This is a very special fund, and is a big deal here in Columbus and Ohio State. And it is something extremely near and dear to my heart.

@9.95
i love the idea of you guys donating the funds. fucking awesome!!

thats former Bills Line backer chris spielmans wife.. fucking awesome player and awesome guy..

hate to break it to you guys but i will definitely not be able to hang around on sunday

gotta prepare my part for a group powerpoint presentation (we meet that night to rehearse the whole thing) and go to evening class and write up discussion questions for another class

seeing as that's the only feasible time to run thing thing you can probably count me out. its honestly a miracle i can come to this at all

anyway headin out now, see yall in a couple hours!

Tim Static

Adminerator
hate to break it to you guys but i will definitely not be able to hang around on sunday

gotta prepare my part for a group powerpoint presentation (we meet that night to rehearse the whole thing) and go to evening class and write up discussion questions for another class

seeing as that's the only feasible time to run thing thing you can probably count me out. its honestly a miracle i can come to this at all

anyway headin out now, see yall in a couple hours!
We plan on doing it, for the most part on Saturday night. We'll figure it out at Momo2.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I don't want it spoiled. Wait for the videos. I wouldn't want Mortal Mondays being started off with a list of the results lol.