What's new

Team MethodGG signs SylverRye, REO and MikeandIke12!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Today, an esports team called MethodGG entered the ring by signing three players for their new FGC division, which will be overseen by Nick "Spammy" Pelter. Two of these players are familiar names from the competitive lifespan of Mortal Kombat X - @SylverRye and @REO !

Method GG Announcement.png
In addition to the duo, MikeandIke12, Rye's former teammate from Gut Tough Gaming, joins them as a competitor for Street Fighter V's Capcom Pro Tour and Red Bull Proving Grounds. The three will make their first official appearance at Combo Breaker and EVO, events that are part of the CPT and the newly-announced Injustice 2 Pro Series.

Method REO.jpg

"Incredibly excited to be taking on this new journey with Method!" - Method REO

SylverRye.jpg-large.jpg

"I'm very excited about joining Method and I will do my best at anything they have me do." - Method SylverRye

MikeandIke.jpg

"I am honored to join a really big organization such as Method. It means a lot to be a part of them as a representative of Street Fighter and the FGC." - Method MikeAndIke12

Congratulations to these three players for such an opportunity! And just in time for Injustice 2's official launch tomorrow! Talk about being on point!

Credits for this information goes to StreamMe. You can find their article here.

SylverRye's Twitter
REO's Twitter
MikeAndIke12's Twitter

Attachments

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
This is awesome. 3 very humble players with a lot to offer competitively. Hope to see you all do well.

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
@REO I hope you've learned your lesson with YOMI (wasting money and time picking lowtier characters and not being consistent + without main).
Show us some MK9 Reo in Inj2 , i wish you good luck!