What's new

TCW2 Shoutout Thread

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Shout outs part 2

@FMLfirewall

Thank you so much for holding down commentary for TCW. I'll be honest I didn't quite know who you were but after going back and listening it was great. Sorry I didn't get to talk/introduce myself.

@Wowbiggulps

It's always great seeing you cause I know you can't make it out much. You're big body matches with Jason were super fun and silly. Hope to see you around more often in Injustice 2 at a Food Chain sometime.

@Grr

32 Down 1's in a single match. Your square button must be dead. Nice meeting you.

@Killtron and MomTron.

I forgot to introduce myself when we were talking sorry I was the guy that looked 12 but is 24. I offered your mom one of my cupcakes and she said no. Rip. You were both really chill people.

@STD 2EZ

I'm still salty about you picking stages but congrats on another top 8. Spectral Ermac is always enjoyable to watch.

FMLfirewall

THAT TCW COMMENTARY GUY
Hello all!

I'm sure a few of you may remember me from the MK9 days but I'm guessing I'm a new face to the majority of the community as it stands today. I'm a member of the DPS team that was brought in to help run and stream the MK portion of the tournament. My primary function is to make sure the floor and stream are in-sync so the people managing the stream itself never have to actually look at the floor. For the people there you'll likely remember me as the spiky haired fellow who kept pestering you about your upcoming match and asking the same questions over and over again. =)

First and foremost we have to give a tremendous shout out to @Mr Aquaman , his love for this game and and this community is unquestionable. He's one of the most entertaining people on this planet to work with. I'm sure he was all kinds of stressed out this week and but he covered it well and made everyone else on the crew far less stressed as a result. He really does deserve all the support you guys can give him, his love for you all is immeasurable.

I had a blast hanging out with you all weekend @GandyMan and Firewall (does he have an account here?)! I'll always remember our comradery as we progressed through the weekend. You guys are so easy to work with and our entire crew would feed off your energy. And definitely keep on commentating, you guys did awesome!

And we really do want to thank all the players, everyone was extremely cooperative which helped tremendously with making this event run smoothly, especially on pools day. I believe we only had one hiccup where a match started pre-maturely and that was my fault for not giving the players the "please hold the match" spiel that everyone probably heard more than they cared to. We thank all of you for making our lives easier!

Hope to hang out with you all again soon!
i do have an account lol

oaoo94

Owner of HAZARDOUS Gaming
I want to give a shout out to everyone that was there and stuff.... I'm too lazy to make a long post.