What's new

Breakthrough - Tanya Tanya's 3 Variations are....

Cassandra Cage

Black Siren
Love how everyone was like "Fuck Tanya Where's Predator/Tremor!" Now they see the true power of the Edenian Goddess they be like "I was so exited/ bye old main hello Tanya!" Like girl GTFO leave her to the people who've been waiting 11 years from her last playable appearance xD

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
The Naginata move in the trailer looked like a stance to me, like Tekken Yoshimitsu/ BlazBlue Litchi style o__O she sits on it for a bit before doing the end kick.
Pls be true~ It'd be sick if it's a stance with followups off of the Naginata.

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
Love how everyone was like "Fuck Tanya Where's Predator/Tremor!" Now they see the true power of the Edenian Goddess they be like "I was so exited/ bye old main hello Tanya!" Like girl GTFO leave her to the people who've been waiting 11 years from her last playable appearance xD
This x100.

are you not looking at the nrs video comments it's still there

Invincibeast

Stay Free
The Naginata move in the trailer looked like a stance to me, like Tekken Yoshimitsu/ BlazBlue Litchi style o__O she sits on it for a bit before doing the end kick.
Pls be true~ It'd be sick if it's a stance with followups off of the Naginata.
Those were my thoughts too! Especially since it looks like theres a small delay before she hits a 619 lol

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Maining all variations. I completely maining her. I said it the very beginning.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
If that Bo staff plays anything remotely like NW in staff stance I'm switching mains. I just wish her design was better.. Maybe alt costumes will come out that look better.
So about alt skins for DLC....

Yeah, don't hold your breath. It's not happening unless Warner Bros. decides to release a Tanya movie over the next couple months.

Devin Thorn

chimp damage
lol at people all like "I said I was gonna main her from the beginning! I've been waiting 11 years! Rabble rabble rabble!" We all payed the money because we wanted the characters, if you didn't then you would have bought the characters you didn't want individually. I could care less if we all mained her for the next few weeks, would get eery online but hey oh well lol she looks dope