What's new

Breakthrough - Tanya Tanya's 3 Variations are....

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
can't wait for tomorrow.
all I want is a badass female with good 50/50s decent zoning.
safe teleport is always welcome

ErMac333

Noob
I'm definetelly waiting to see ALL her variations. Really I can't just pick one even out of imagining them, cause they seem so distinct and interesting... And I so much hope her neck twist from MK4 makes it back!

I swear if Tanya has the ability to summon dragons in dragon naginata lol....
and i hope to GOD that she doesnt use her naginata like the way mournful kitana uses jades staff.... :(

from the sounds she seem well rounded? dragon naginata (mid-range) pyromance (zoning) and kobu jistu (pressure) im also interested to see how her move 'backstabbed' works! im so excited and hyped for this girl.

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"
Bruh i hope she gets her low spin pop up move from MKD & MKA like omg omg omg the best special move in mk history , im just ready for my bae to be released !!!!!!

Devin Thorn

chimp damage
There will be a premier tower and kombat klass for her today right? So happy I got the kombat pack I'm honestly pretty happy with it. Aren't the 2nd dlc characters always OP or is that just something I made up? Rabble rabble rabble

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
There will be a premier tower and kombat klass for her today right? So happy I got the kombat pack I'm honestly pretty happy with it. Aren't the 2nd dlc characters always OP or is that just something I made up? Rabble rabble rabble
Premier tower is next week, when everyone can purchase her. At least that's how it was with Jason.

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
YOOO she has her corkscrew kick and its a launcher still? We in there!

Retractable naginata. Thats pretty interesting. Smaller than i was hoping but aslong as the reach is decent, im good.

It looks like the launchers showcased are gonna be meter dependent (Teleport launch/Corkscrew kick/Kobu Jutsu combo) But im hoping it just tacks on more damage. We'll see though.

Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
You do realise we've known what her variations are since the last patch was released? Does noone use the search function any more?

She seems alright, but I can never tell enough from teasers like that. I'll make a better judgement after the stream tonight.