What's new

Tech - Pyromancer Tanya MASSIVE Fireball Damage Glitch (New)

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I have always believed DN does better than Pyro against sub, with dn its too easy
I would love to try against DN. I'm a GM main. I played against someone who tried KJ against me in Ranked, but I did beat him. I wonder if he was that good or just a scrub learning Tanya's MUs.

If you're an EU, want to hit me on?

I can record the MUs and upload them.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
I would love to try against DN. I'm a GM main. I played against someone who tried KJ against me in Ranked, but I did beat him. I wonder if he was that good or just a scrub learning Tanya's MUs.

If you're an EU, want to hit me on?

I can record the MUs and upload them.
DN looks rough for Sub. Those spear normals remove klone shenanigans in the neutral FREE

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
DN looks rough for Sub. Those spear normals remove klone shenanigans in the neutral FREE
I know about this, but I want to try some stuff against her. I might find her weaknesses there. Every character do have some weaknesses that can be taken advantage of. I ALWAYS tend to do IK, or just doing F42xxIK for greater distance, and then dash back to avoid being hit, and I ALWAYS do it, when I know which variation of any char does have weapon to wreck me.

The meta crippled mobility characters overall, Tanya on the other hand can still move without the use of stamina.

She can be very hard to chase after without committing too many mistakes on certain MU, the damage has been nerfed for sure, so her regular BnBs doesn't go as further even with a bar if you don't put work into it.

She also doesn't care much about advancing normals, and the poking game, although she is still punishable in some choices she can make along the way, she can also manipulate those same holes in favor of her playstyle, where on a correct read you punish her, but if she manipulates it, she gets rewarded just the same.
Damage nerf was so dumb

Tweedy

Noob
The 2nd fireball does not do as much chip tbf.

The first one does like 6.75 and the 2nd one does 2, so you're not eating almost 14 percent just for blocking lol.