What's new

General/Other - Tanya Tanya buffs/nerfs for kp2

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
As someone who scooped Tanya the moment she was added. Loved her, Still do....buuuuttt.....

The Biotch is good. Something here and there need to be fixed and adjusted but overall(Kobu), she's at the border of hella strong and hella strong. I mean chick is literally a walking 50/50 EVEN ON WAKEUP.....WITH ARMOR! Like come on....ludicrous. Still hate the biotch though.

DabJr 187

Twitter NE_8a_DabJr & Twitch NE_8A_DabJr
Dab you know I love you and all but Pyro and Dragon Naginata do need some love in the upcoming patch.

Saying that they are fine as is pushing it. Pyro's fireball game/air fireball game is punishable on whiff and block and the recovery is sooooo bad. She actually can't move until the fireball hits the ground. Considering that the fireball is a "mid" that travels at and easy to get under ark that's pretty shit.
I love you too though :)

Tim Static

Adminerator
EVERYBODY STFU WHO SAYS TANYA NEEDS BUFFS KOBU JUTSU IS CHEAP AF AND DN AND PYRO ARE PERFECTLY FINE YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCRUB IF YOU THINK TANYA NEEDS BUFFS @ESP-_BLACK !!! @Tim Static @YOMI RM JagoBlake why is this thread not been shut down?!?!
The way I see it is unless it's absolutely toxic or just flat out trolling, just ignore it. People who know will know whats goofy shit & whats helpful or useful knowledge. I'd rather keep it somewhere if it has to exist & not popping up in other threads. The BS dies off on it's own. :)

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
The way I see it is unless it's absolutely toxic or just flat out trolling, just ignore it. People who know will know whats goofy shit & whats helpful or useful knowledge. I'd rather keep it somewhere if it has to exist & not popping up in other threads. The BS dies off on it's own. :)
Really cause I'm still here. Facts.

Liu93

Noob
Everyone else doing it so ima jump on the bandwagon. Its time for the women who has made everyone on tym salty as shit for a buff/nerf thread!

Tanya:
ex teleport to actually come out out in 7 frames
f3 now 16 frames, down from 24
b321 have no longer have a gap
both ex fwd/back teleport to have invulnerability on wake up. If forward teleport is blocked it is -20
Ex low drill to launch correctly
stand 2 to become a mid,
flip kick does not randomly switch sides

pyromancer
24(3) to gain fire so shrouded opponents blow up. sends full screen on explosion
tanya's recovery reduced by 3 frames off teleport -fireball
db1 (high fireball) ex version to gain new animation, now shoots upwards and comes out at 8 frames
ex shroud can now restand a juggled opponent

dragon naginata
gains two new staff normals a low hitting staff poke.comes out in 18 frames and a overhead stick poke comes out in 22 frames. cannot be 2 in 1 canceled both do 5 dmg slightly less range then b2. the both will be +1 on hit and -15 on block
b2 is now -15 on block(down from 22)
high poke (db2) comes out in 12 frames(down from 16) the opponent is juggled for a increase amount of time to combo into a staff normal like b2
bf2 Ex verison,(staff pole thingy) if it hits you can teleport for a full combo, db2 ex would cause a good amount of scaling so you only get around 25 percent for it

kobu justu
loses air teleports. can still perform grounded teleports. Can still perform air teleport from a ex verison of teleport
ex tonfa toss is now +6(down from 12)
fully delayed rekka are no longer plus but safe with push back
321 to become a true block string
b1 2+4 active frames cut down to 4 from 7
Dont think tanya needs buffs just fixes in case there are any bugs and nerfs

byAidan

I'm just looking to level up, ya feel?
Everyone else doing it so ima jump on the bandwagon. Its time for the women who has made everyone on tym salty as shit for a buff/nerf thread!

Tanya:
ex teleport to actually come out out in 7 frames
f3 now 16 frames, down from 24
b321 have no longer have a gap
both ex fwd/back teleport to have invulnerability on wake up. If forward teleport is blocked it is -20
Ex low drill to launch correctly
stand 2 to become a mid,
flip kick does not randomly switch sides

pyromancer
24(3) to gain fire so shrouded opponents blow up. sends full screen on explosion
tanya's recovery reduced by 3 frames off teleport -fireball
db1 (high fireball) ex version to gain new animation, now shoots upwards and comes out at 8 frames
ex shroud can now restand a juggled opponent

dragon naginata
gains two new staff normals a low hitting staff poke.comes out in 18 frames and a overhead stick poke comes out in 22 frames. cannot be 2 in 1 canceled both do 5 dmg slightly less range then b2. the both will be +1 on hit and -15 on block
b2 is now -15 on block(down from 22)
high poke (db2) comes out in 12 frames(down from 16) the opponent is juggled for a increase amount of time to combo into a staff normal like b2
bf2 Ex verison,(staff pole thingy) if it hits you can teleport for a full combo, db2 ex would cause a good amount of scaling so you only get around 25 percent for it

kobu justu
loses air teleports. can still perform grounded teleports. Can still perform air teleport from a ex verison of teleport
ex tonfa toss is now +6(down from 12)
fully delayed rekka are no longer plus but safe with push back
321 to become a true block string
b1 2+4 active frames cut down to 4 from 7
NRS can't and won't remove teleport from Kobu Jutsu. It's the only way she can get in against a good zoning character, which happen to be her worst matchups. The teleport can now be easily punished if not spaced correctly, and can even be a full punish if an NJP is mistimed. Kobu Jutsu is good, but I think that's the way NRS wants her to be, so I'm not expecting anything too big when KP2 patch is released.