What's new

Talking to girls/dating/advice

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
This is actually one of the most honest threads on TYM so far, and there is a lot of good advice in here amidst the occasional silliness.

Kudos to That__John__Guy for telling it like it is, because this guy is keeping it real.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
disregard everything people said in here. the best way to get laid is to go up to a girl and be like, "hai gurl, wanna like, fuck n shit"

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Do follow your instincts. Don't be afraid to do something wrong or pleasant. Women will forgive any stupidity from you, but never the lack of attention.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I'm just trying to be as careful as possible, I really want her and I don't want to blow this up...</3
First of all. You care too much. Which only means if things don't go well, you will go all emo mode like karried. (No offense, lol)

And asking her for coffee is a good idea, BUT if you habe problems getting the courage to simply messege her about it, then how well do you thing you will do when you in front of her at the coffee place? Not to mention she is hella shy as well. You have to be more spontaneous then her and make her feel good to talk and laugh and stuff. Both being shy wont work, and she wont like the awkwardness of both being all quite not saying anything and she will likely try to avoid that situation again. Which means no more face to face dates

You have to build your confidence. Since you guys are only messegeing on fb so far. You need to go to the next step which is getting her number to text her. (Going out for coffee is too much of a big step right now )
Once you guys text for awhile and seem confident then you can start calling her. Just do it randomly at some point without telling her you about to call her.
Just do it. And be like. Hey I wanted to tell you a funny story (or whatever) or something funny just happened to me and I didnt wamt to take long texting it.

After talking on the phone she will be more confident in acrually speakkng to you so then you can move on to asking her out. Which is the same as talking to her on the phone but just in front of you

Baby steps! Especially cus you are not confident and she is shy

To get ger number just make a excuse like, my internet is acting up. Text me instead. Or im gonna be away from my computer ill be on phone just text me and add your number to the messege. It seems assertive and your not really asking her for her number.

Anyways. Good luck.

I speak from experience. I been with mostly every girl I wanted. :p

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
You know what? Have you tried an untechable knockdown into an otg reset? If not try that. And if that doesn't work try bomb traps...bitches love bomb traps...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
After she finishes the meal on your first date say "Did you really eat ALL of that?"

Bitches love that shit

First of all. You care too much. Which only means if things don't go well, you will go all emo mode like karried. (No offense, lol)

And asking her for coffee is a good idea, BUT if you habe problems getting the courage to simply messege her about it, then how well do you thing you will do when you in front of her at the coffee place? Not to mention she is hella shy as well. You have to be more spontaneous then her and make her feel good to talk and laugh and stuff. Both being shy wont work, and she wont like the awkwardness of both being all quite not saying anything and she will likely try to avoid that situation again. Which means no more face to face dates

You have to build your confidence. Since you guys are only messegeing on fb so far. You need to go to the next step which is getting her number to text her. (Going out for coffee is too much of a big step right now )
Once you guys text for awhile and seem confident then you can start calling her. Just do it randomly at some point without telling her you about to call her.
Just do it. And be like. Hey I wanted to tell you a funny story (or whatever) or something funny just happened to me and I didnt wamt to take long texting it.

After talking on the phone she will be more confident in acrually speakkng to you so then you can move on to asking her out. Which is the same as talking to her on the phone but just in front of you

Baby steps! Especially cus you are not confident and she is shy

To get ger number just make a excuse like, my internet is acting up. Text me instead. Or im gonna be away from my computer ill be on phone just text me and add your number to the messege. It seems assertive and your not really asking her for her number.

Anyways. Good luck.

I speak from experience. I been with mostly every girl I wanted. :p

Don't remind me, I can't stop thinking. :(.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I didn't read anything in here - but I think its hella safe to assume that a place like TYM is no place to ask for dating advice.

That's my advice.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I didn't read anything in here - but I think its hella safe to assume that a place like TYM is no place to ask for dating advice.

That's my advice.
Some members know their shit more than playing mk or inj though

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
First you have to lower her confidence a bit. Tell her that you thought she had potential in high school and that if she would have just lost like 20 lbs she would be really pretty. Then when she says she's the same weight, immediately make up an excuse to leave and tell her you'll talk to her later. This will get her feeling pretty shitty and paranoid that you actually did fake an excuse to not talk to her because you don't dip in fatty's. Wait at least a week to contact her again. At this point she'll be pretty mad at you but women love assholes AND douches especially so this is not a problem. Be coy with her and don't act too interested. Make her feel privileged to even have the chance to talk to you again. But throw in some subtle "cute" remarks so that she knows there's a good person in there somewhere. Make it seem like you're an asshole but you have good in you and that she could bring it out in you, bitches love that shit. Then ask her out and she will 100% say okay. On the date still don't be too nice but don't be that big of an asshole to her. Be an asshole to everyone else though. This will increase her expectations that she can be the one that can bring the good out in you. Again say a few nice remarks and get in your "moment" with her where you lock eye contact and are silent. Then slowly let out a big ass fart and laugh hysterically for a few seconds.

You don't need to do anything else after this. You've won.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
First you have to lower her confidence a bit. Tell her that you thought she had potential in high school and that if she would have just lost like 20 lbs she would be really pretty. Then when she says she's the same weight, immediately make up an excuse to leave and tell her you'll talk to her later. This will get her feeling pretty shitty and paranoid that you actually did fake an excuse to not talk to her because you don't dip in fatty's. Wait at least a week to contact her again. At this point she'll be pretty mad at you but women love assholes AND douches especially so this is not a problem. Be coy with her and don't act too interested. Make her feel privileged to even have the chance to talk to you again. But throw in some subtle "cute" remarks so that she knows there's a good person in there somewhere. Make it seem like you're an asshole but you have good in you and that she could bring it out in you, bitches love that shit. Then ask her out and she will 100% say okay. On the date still don't be too nice but don't be that big of an asshole to her. Be an asshole to everyone else though. This will increase her expectations that she can be the one that can bring the good out in you. Again say a few nice remarks and get in your "moment" with her where you lock eye contact and are silent. Then slowly let out a big ass fart and laugh hysterically for a few seconds.

You don't need to do anything else after this. You've won.

I have no idea if I should laugh or stare at this post in blank shock...

OMG! Well first of all... Do you know her? I mean... Umm... Do you know her since time ago?
OF COURSE that giving cute details is not bad! But of course they must be nice details... Not always a nice detail is a watch, or a ring... A cute detail could be... A dinner (it can be on your house), it can be a big poster with nice things, it can be going with her for an ice cream but always be nice with her. If she is shy... Then be so sweet with her <3 :)
If you know her since time ago you must know what she likes... For example if she likes the flowers you can give her some flowers (it was a dumb example, but well... It was an example)
Be yourself & please try to be clean

CHOCOLATES NEVER FAIL ;)
Lmfao!