What's new

General/Other - Takeda Takeda Mains Rejoice

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Well he doesnt seem to have good zoning tools on that variation, so I guess people will have to pick zoners to deal with him, we will see how he turns out.
He does have that weird flip kick in all variations. I imagine that's his way around zoning, but yeah, we won't know for sure until we can mess with it.

Last edited:

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
I'm pretty upset I wasn't tagged in this. Takeda is definitely my #1 option and I highly doubt that's gonna change. Even if it does, I'm still definitely playing takeda regardless of who I main cuz he looks dope.

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
After Liu Kang was releaseed my heart started wavering. cuz lets face it.. Liu Kang looks amazingly strong... Just to be fair, I watch the Takeda reveal one more time just to be sure and I'm convinced I'm sticking with Takeda. Cannot wait any long for this !@#$ing game! Too hype..

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
How the hell can people choose their main without having the game!? I just don't get it!
I didn't even needed to see Kenshi's variations to know that he's gonna be my main. All I needed is that moment from Story mode's Chapter 1 where Kenshi approaches Johnny, and ask's him... Why are you smiling? Even tho he's blind, lmao.
Kenshi can sense smiles