What's new

General/Other - Takeda Takeda Mains Rejoice

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Lol I'm not a tier whore... :/

But you don't know if you like how the character feels when you play them or anything. I have like a list of characters who I want to try first before any other characters based on their move set and what looks awesome, it doesn't mean I want to main them. That's just, ludacris to me! I don't understand you folks! :p
You can change your main at any time. I might be a Takeda main now, but if I play around with him and realize he's not for me, I'll drop him like a bad habit.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I'm definitely interested in giving Takeda a shot. How can someone that plays fighting games not be, with that range? If he feels slow or clunky I'll move on.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
You can change your main at any time. I might be a Takeda main now, but if I play around with him and realize he's not for me, I'll drop him like a bad habit.
Fair point, I had a mentality that once you bond with your main - that's it!

I just don't like it when people say their main is Takeda without playing the game if they can just stop being a main in the blink of an eye. To me, a main is a character you stick with through the thick and thin because you legitimately love the character! Y'know? :)

Maybe I'm just being a pretentious douche, but I just don't get it still. It's totally weird to me :p

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
You know that's not true! I've seen you say before you're going to main whoever's the most broken in mkx. I'm on to you...
I confess! I have indeed said that I would main the best character in the game and even change main every patch if it requires me to, however my current situation regarding mains hasn't changed but my persepective has.

Currently, my mains in MK/Ink is Smoke/MMH - I chose Smoke because I thought he was BAD - mudafuqin - ASS!! I loved everything about him. I'm not as fond of Inj so I tier whored in that game, not expecting to play it much, I admit lol. But I just play who I want to play, if I could go back a not pick MMH, I'd probably pick Flash (not helping my case), Aquaman, Superman, Batman, GL, or Wonder Woman because I like the Justice League (MMH falls in that catagory hehe). But if I don't have fun playing those characters I'd not main them, hell no.

I just deleted the additional ~400 words I wrote because I'm ranting for no reason, and I don't know why :p Damn you SneakyTortoise!!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Fair point, I had a mentality that once you bond with your main - that's it!

I just don't like it when people say their main is Takeda without playing the game if they can just stop being a main in the blink of an eye. To me, a main is a character you stick with through the thick and thin because you legitimately love the character! Y'know? :)

Maybe I'm just being a pretentious douche, but I just don't get it still. It's totally weird to me :p
your being a pretentious douche. (Doge)

Ask Eldrinken who says Day1 main to characters he wants to try out.
Ask Predator players.

Anyway, Skarlet and Takeda might not be something alike if you look at their tools, but playstyle, i'm starting to see they might fall a bit under the same category of gameplay, in general i see a bit of Skarlet familiarity in him, in a way some tools can be used on similar conditions aside from being different.

So i wouldn't be surprised if more people who tried Skarlet or mained Skarlet before, would play him, RedRaptor has already demonstrated his interest, Villen to, FLY says its a possibility aside of being uncertain, but lets see.

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
You see i have a issue. My brother and i both want to main Takeda but we both cant main him its not allowed in our family it is forbidden. So to decide who gets him we are having a match. The first match when the game drops will be that match. no training no tutorial no nothing. this match is for all the marbles and the loser must never play him again. It's gonna get real.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Never saw you on the Skarlet community sorry LOL
It's alright, I'm not surprised noone really knows I main her lol. I got into competitive MK9 kind of late so I never really got to take part in all the early discussion and whatnot :p but now you know!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
It's alright, I'm not surprised noone really knows I main her lol. I got into competitive MK9 kind of late so I never really got to take part in all the early discussion and whatnot :p but now you know!
So you're a new breed. :p

Ever saw FLY's videos, those were awesome.