What's new

System of a Down 2011 Tour Dates Announced!!!!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
OMFG!!!!!

http://www.systemofadown.com/

System of a Down said:
Hello All,

We are excited to announce that System will be playing some dates together in 2011.

We also want to thank you for your loyalty and support, not only to System Of A Down, but to all of our solo efforts as well. We have no master plan of sorts - we are playing these shows simply because we want to play together again as a band and for you, our amazing fans. We look forward to seeing all of you!

For a list of tour dates, and on-sale information, go to the NEWS section at systemofadown.com

Peace,

System Of A Down
Seriously the best news I've read in a long time. Just a shame they aren't playing in the USA.

Darkhood88

Crazy 88 Co-Leader
That is GREAT news. Damn you just made my day as well. YES!!!!!!! I've seen them 5 times live. Every show was better than the last.

Killers never hurt feelings
Killers never hurt feelings

Gonorrhea gorgonzola
Gonorrhea gorgonzola,
Single files of clean feedings

There's nothing wrong with me
There's something wrong with you
There's something wrong with me
I hope your stepson doesn't eat the fish
There's nothing wrong with me
There's something wrong with you

Don't eat the fish

TWZTID

Noob
meh.... seen them twice on accident on POA and Ozzfest. they put on good shows but the singer is annoyin.

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
Following the rights movement, you clamp down with your iron fist, drugs became conveniently available for all the kids!

Wish I could go see them. I am more interested in seeing Stone Sour or even Eminem...Eminem tickets are stupid ridiculous prices.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
this is exciting :)

of course they broke up, but they realized their solo stuff was crap. well except i did like 2 solo songs by Serj Tankian.