What's new

SwiftTomHanks, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
If for some reason Brady or ANYONE takes it the wrong way, how is that Swift's fault? Again, the video had nothing to do what you're getting angry about. The intention is painfully obvious, like most parody videos.

For the 100th time, no one is making fun of Bill for losing his Father. Let's stop blowing this out of proportion, and clam down, please.
Bro i never said its swifts fault and I am calm fyi. I get the idea tht its a parody and no one is making fun of Tom I'm just saying for intensive purposes its to soon to be making any types of jokes towards or about brady whether its about his sub video or past events, but what do I know? Your the mod so what you say goes so I'm done here. Ill keep my mouth shut. Sorry for exploding

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
I'm with Hito, now is not a good time to add more stress to this guys life. If you guys have any bit of empathy you would realize how fucked up this actually is right now.

We shouldn't even have to be bringing this up, but you mouth breathers can't stop poking at someone who is obviously dealing with some real life issues. Fuck all of you.

Quantus

Rain for MK12 Kombat Pack 3
I'm with Hito, now is not a good time to add more stress to this guys life. If you guys have any bit of empathy you would realize how fucked up this actually is right now. Fuck all of you.
Sorry, no. As soon as he posts a video, he is open to parody.If you want to be a "public" figure, you have to take the good with the bad. Brady knows this.

I doubt Brady wants YOU to fight his battles for him.
That's the real insult to Brady.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Sorry, no. As soon as he posts a video, he is open to parody.If you want to be a "public" figure, you have to take the good with the bad. Brady knows this.

I doubt Brady wants YOU to fight his battles for him.
That's the real insult to Brady.
Yes, I'm sure its real insulting to Tom that he has friends concerned about his mental health right now.

You know nothing about me except what you see on the boards. Bash our character all you want but Tom is a good person and anyone that's met me knows I am to.

STORMS

Co-founder
Owner
Administrator
Founder
Alright, it's time for this to be closed. Read STH's post on page 1 and be done with it, please.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Bro i never said its swifts fault and I am calm fyi. I get the idea tht its a parody and no one is making fun of Tom I'm just saying for intensive purposes its to soon to be making any types of jokes towards or about brady whether its about his sub video or past events, but what do I know? Your the mod so what you say goes so I'm done here. Ill keep my mouth shut. Sorry for exploding
So you're saying any remarks at all towards Brady that are anything other than "sorry for your loss" is insensitive? Even when the situation has literally zero to do with it? Because he lost his Father recently, anyone who makes jokes about ANYTHING related to Tom, or even hints at the slightest negativity are somehow assholes and/or horrible human beings? Maybe in your opinion that's how it should be, but when I lost someone close to me I encouraged people to treat me as normally as they always did.

I'm with Hito, now is not a good time to add more stress to this guys life. If you guys have any bit of empathy you would realize how fucked up this actually is right now.

We shouldn't even have to be bringing this up, but you mouth breathers can't stop poking at someone who is obviously dealing with some real life issues. Fuck all of you.
If Tom didn't want anyone to comment on his video, he wouldn't have made it. I'm sure he's mature enough to realize the light hearted intent behind Swift's video, unlike some people. If he honestly wanted to be left completely alone, he wouldn't have made the video, simple as that. And to imply that he's the only person that's going through "real life issues" is insulting. If he has a problem with the parody, how about you let him voice it?

Some of you guys need a serious reality check.

Status
Not open for further replies.