My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
Tanya
Shujinko
Khameleon
Sareena
Ashrah
Onaga
Smoke (robot)

tbh I won't play any character except for the first two i'm just obeying the rule

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
1. Skarlet - I've been wanting more of her since MK9 like PLEASE. If we don't have Mileena then I need a crazy bitch to lean on and with the updated graphics and with how good the blood's gonna look...too perfect to pass on.

2. Jade - Green's my favorite color and I feel like we're lacking women of color in general. I'm tired of the only black folk in the game being Jax. Then Jax and his daughter.

3. Shang Tsung - WE NEED MORE MAGIC. For fuck's sake I hated all the military designs and general feel of MKX. We need sorcery, magic, mystery, wonder, that's the kind of stuff that keeps me coming back to MK.

4. Sindel - I miss her. She was a badass granny and her hair physics might not look ass in MK11. Her scream would be perfect with Canary's cry system from Injustice 2 and I've always loved her royal purple and black color scheme. She was too badass in MK9 to keep passing up on.

5. Smoke/Enenra - We need another badass ninja and I genuinely really had a lot of fun playing Smoke's Triborg variation! I just prefer him in his human form, cause I always think the humans look more badass than the robots. Same deal with Cyrax, Sektor, and of course Sub-Zero.

6. Rain - I just love the Edenians in Mortal Kombat so much. They're the most colorful out of the rest and are just dope in general. I feel like he deserves to be included because of the rampage in MKX. I also think they could do a whole lot with the water effects and especially his gear. Get me a hot, shirtless Edenian who just happens to always be wet. Thanks.

7. Mileena - Mileena is my FAVORITE character in the entire series. She's crazy, playful, likes chicks. She's an all-around icon. I feel like she got kind of shafted in the MKX story, not because of her fate, but because of her importance. She was obviously very important to the story, but only had like...3-4 scenes in its entirety. I just want MORE. I want more of her and Kitana especially. The entirety of their dynamic in the pre-fight dialogue is great! I just wish we had some kind of scene between the two of them in the story. It'll be awesome if they're going into old timelines in previous games...if we could see Mileena disguised as Kitana. I feel like that'd be a dope twist to people who hadn't played the older games. Idk, just something like that would be cool to see.

Honorable Mentions go to Cassie and D'Vorah, but after the large roles each played in MKX I see no real reason as to why neither will show up in MK11.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Noob
Rain
Human Smoke
Fujin
Any 3 of the ladies excluding Sonya... enough Sonya

I'm assuming you mean characters who weren't in MKX? If no, add Kotal.

RiverHB

Noob
Noob Saibot
Havik
Nitara
Frost
Kotal Kahn
Nightwolf
Shang Tsung

I left out a lot of obvious ones that will likely make the roster. Wanted to give some love to 3D era characters that could be great with revisions on current tech. Kotal was a really interesting newbie in MKX. A trio of oldies that sat out of X would be welcomed back. I don't want to wait another 4 years to see these characters.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I won't follow your rules @Eddy Wang and I'm going to list 11 in the spirit of mk11

1. Fujin
2. Rain
3. Frost
4. Baraka
5. Jade
6. Kano
7. Nitara
8. Hotaru
9. Shang Tsung
10. Lei Mai
11. Kabal

*Bonus* Skarlet. Because I kinda miss her too.

Status
Not open for further replies.