What's new

Survey: TYM MK11 Returning Characters wish list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Without mentioning Scorpion, Raiden and Shao Kahn which are already availabe.

Post up a list of 7 characters you want to see returning in MK11 (It has to be someone that was playable at least once)

This list will close after 24H, once closed i will gather the results and see how the community list looks.

I start:

1.Skarlet
2. Nightwolf
3. Havik
4. Ashrah
5. Bo' Rai Cho
6. Fujin
7. Sareena

Really curious to see how this will turn out, just drop in, put your list and drop out, contdown starts now.

Edit:
Everyone, lets just keep this as simple as possible

Do not put two characters in the same line, everyone who did so far i assume it was just the first one.
Do not be ambiguous in your picks, otherwise it invalidates like saying any of the ladies(There is a bunch of female in MK games)
Every Smoke/Enenra will only be considered as Human Smoke, unless robot Smoke is specified.
Characters who were never playable shouldn't be on the list, otherwise it invalidates that slot.
I know some characters are already in, but this shouldn't keep you to add them to your list if that's what you were going to do.
Honorable Mentions are invalid slots
Whoever has more than 7 slot picks, past 7 Slots are all considered invalid and won't add to the pool.

Last edited:

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
Not counting Sub since he was already leaked, here are my 7 picks:

1. Noob Saibot
2. Human Smoke
3. Reptile
4. Cyrax
5. Sektor
6. Mileena
7. Havik

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Why 7?

1: Jade.
2: Reiko.
3: Rain.
4: Takeda.
5: Enenra.
6: Nitara
7: Tanya
Its a surprise, if i add a large sum it won't work, so people need to really think though which 7 characters they think they want the most.

Edit: Enenra wasn't playable before, you might want to reconsider your vote, so otherwise i will count 6 characters only

Elias6999

Mournful Master
These are characters I think should be in based on the story but aren’t guaranteed:
Jade
Fujin
Tanya
Sareena (but she probably won’t be in, maybe DLC)
Li Mei
Noob Saibot
Rain

Gamer68

Fujin!
  1. Fujin
  2. Reiko
  3. Bo' Rai Cho
  4. Li Mei
  5. Havik
  6. Hotaru
  7. Sareena
I doubt we will get some of these characters either due to insane fans or by simply not being very popular, but I can dream. And if I could pick 7 characters to get a guaranteed spot in the game, this would be the 7.

EDIT: Kai and Ashrah would be cool to see return as well, but they don't quite make my Top 7.

Last edited:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
  1. Fujin
  2. Reiko
  3. Bo' Rai Cho
  4. Li Mei
  5. Havik
  6. Hotaru
  7. Sareena
I doubt we will get some of these characters either due to insane fans or by simply not being very popular, but I can dream. And if I could pick 7 characters to get a guaranteed spot in the game, this would be the 7.
I can feel you, these are very interesting characters, specially Havik, i gotta say he won me over in Konquest, that style was insane.

Looking forward to the next 24h

Gamer68

Fujin!
I can feel you, these are very interesting characters, specially Havik, i gotta say he won me over in Konquest, that style was insane.

Looking forward to the next 24h
I love the Trilogy characters and I would never want them to go away, and most deserve a spot in any MK roster... but I'm tired of 3D-era characters getting pushed to the side, especially Fujin. It really felt like he should have been in MKX, but nope. Kombat Pack 1? Nope. Kombat Pack 2? Nope, take Leatherface.

Like dang, they must not like Fujin or something. But it's a shame because he has real potential.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
I'm gonna exclude chars that appeared in mkx, cause there's actually a lot and it would make for a boring list >_>

1. Sareena
2. Havik
3. Rain
4. Kai
5. Li Mei
6. Skarlet
7. Nitara

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Shang Tsung
Noob Saibot
Tremor
Skarlet
Fujin
Sareena
Jason Voorhees, or Rain if guest characters aren't allowed

I've gotta be really honest, there aren't a whole lot of characters I really "want" to get in; they're mostly characters I 'feel like' should be in.

Last edited:

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
Skarlet
Tanya
Reiko
Hotaru
Mileena
Cassie
Fujin
I always just liked her character design. Now that I think of it, I never liked her parachute pants in older games. I just like what they did with her costume in MKX, and I voted for her because she is like a female Liu Kang, a martial Artist who doesn't use weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.