What's new

Superman's...Super?

NapoleonComplex

Worst Injustice Player
I Just Made An Account (Because I Plan On Playing Injustice Religiously) and Because I Want To Know/ Speculate A bit On What Happens When Superman Does His Super Move From The Watchtower..

Do You Think They Are Still Knocked into Orbit From Earth Or Do You Think Netherrealm went the Extra Mile to have em knocked out from the Watchtower?

Not That It Would Bother Me At All. I Was Just Curious After Watching The Batman Vs Bane match-up.
Why do you capitalize every word in a sentence..?

Calvin

Ball Hog The Betrayer
Why do you capitalize every word in a sentence..?
No Idea. I Guess It Comes From Reading Comics Where Every Letter Is Capital. Then I Started Doing it without Noticing. When I know What I'm Going To Say I Tend To Do It More. It's Weird and Incorrect. I Get It. Heh. I Also Do It In Writing, But I tend To Notice It There Since There's No Nifty Shift Button.

No Idea. I Guess It Comes From Reading Comics Where Every Letter Is Capital. Then I Started Doing it without Noticing. When I know What I'm Going To Say I Tend To Do It More. It's Weird and Incorrect. I Get It. Heh. I Also Do It In Writing, But I tend To Notice It There Since There's No Nifty Shift Button.
Stahp.

NapoleonComplex

Worst Injustice Player
Must be a pain in the ass.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Interesting that's the response, I thought it would be an altered Super. Remember that super Batman had where he hung them upside down? I figured that stuff like that would happen when a super can't be down because of the stage.

Interesting that's the response, I thought it would be an altered Super. Remember that super Batman had where he hung them upside down? I figured that stuff like that would happen when a super can't be down because of the stage.
No, that was just Batman's original Super Move which was originally a parry. I guess someone told them "Uh, that's kinda lame guys."

I think that if Superman ends up winning the round/game with his super, what will happen is the opponent will be rocketed back to earth from outer-space and slam into the ground.

Shortly before the win animation occurs, the opponent will stand up briefly and then lay back down. (Superman Wins!)

GreatRa0

Noob
Doomsday will also have this problem on the watchtower stage, punches people through the earth and back again....while on the watchtower? :confused: you know, I never even thought about this until this thread.....I wonder if there is a difference or if boon and co. Just said "meh" to the whole issue....