What's new

Superman's...Super?

Calvin

Ball Hog The Betrayer
I Just Made An Account (Because I Plan On Playing Injustice Religiously) and Because I Want To Know/ Speculate A bit On What Happens When Superman Does His Super Move From The Watchtower..

Do You Think They Are Still Knocked into Orbit From Earth Or Do You Think Netherrealm went the Extra Mile to have em knocked out from the Watchtower?

Not That It Would Bother Me At All. I Was Just Curious After Watching The Batman Vs Bane match-up.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
The animation probably won't play, similar to how it works when you KO with a Super, it just does the damage and no animation.

Reedoms

Noob
That is a pretty good question. Shazams super is similar as well. I wonder how they are going to compensate for this.

Calvin

Ball Hog The Betrayer
They Could Just Cut To Superman Hitting them Back Down and Skip The Flying Out of Orbit Scene All Together, then cut back to the landing. As For Shazam That's A Good Question as well. Hmm. If they Created a separate Skeleton Set for Sheva/Goro and the other unique anatomy characters as well as Skarlett's Fatality changing for Sheeva. They Might as well change this.

Though it might be a lot of trouble over something that's admittedly a bit nit picky.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Is the Watchtower revealed? Is any space setting revealed? I haven't kept up too closely on that. If so we got some questions for NRS.

Calvin

Ball Hog The Betrayer
Is the Watchtower revealed? Is any space setting revealed? I haven't kept up too closely on that. If so we got some questions for NRS.
The Batman Vs Bane Battle Took Place In The Watchtower. Where Earth Can be Seen Clearly In Orbit Behind Them.

earthorbit.jpg

Calvin

Ball Hog The Betrayer
What about the aquaman stage :O
Well That's A Little Bit More Understandable. At Least That's Still On Earth To Run Around Or Fly Away From. The Only Question Is How is the Glass Not Constantly Shattered by The Glass Breaking From The Fight. Perhaps a stage transition is triggered if too much damaged is sustained. That'd be Cool. Doubt It Though, Not Too Important To The Fight.

Yeah, that's what I meant. The flash can't exactly run around the world when he's underwater... he's essentially teleport from above sea to atlantis. and superman would destroy the ceiling multiple times, causing the place to flood. I'm curious how it'd work.

Calvin

Ball Hog The Betrayer
Yeah, that's what I meant. The flash can't exactly run around the world when he's underwater... he's essentially teleport from above sea to atlantis. and superman would destroy the ceiling multiple times, causing the place to flood. I'm curious how it'd work.
They Might Just Take a Page Out Of Marvel's Book. The Supers Are Self Contained. For the Purposes of A Video Game. Heh.

I wondered this myself. Same applied to Flash. Batman seems to have a Batmobile everywhere. Also, it looks like Aquaman can raise the ocean anywhere.

Honestly, I wonder if they will do anything but I really won't care if they don't change a thing for the Watchtower. The animations they have are awesome. It'd be quirky if they stay but does anyone really mind a little of that? In UMvC3 She-Hulk has a super where she smacks people w/ a street-light pole anywhere they play even if it doesn't make sense to the stage (Asgard, Space, Ghost and Goblins stage, ect...)

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
And tweeting Boon/Hector on this. God I hope they answer this one. Hoping for some laughs out of this.

I can cut for the aquaman stage because superman has enough power in his punch to knock someone from sea into orbit, as for flash in aquaman stage if flash can vibrate so fast he can move the walls, he should have no problem moving threw water, it would be funny for him to come out the water run around the earth, and go back into the water just to deliver a punch lol idk.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Well That's A Little Bit More Understandable. At Least That's Still On Earth To Run Around Or Fly Away From. The Only Question Is How is the Glass Not Constantly Shattered by The Glass Breaking From The Fight. Perhaps a stage transition is triggered if too much damaged is sustained. That'd be Cool. Doubt It Though, Not Too Important To The Fight.
The macro to make every word capitalized failed in on sentence.

What would Superman do?
What would Flash do?
What would Shazam do?
What would Aquaman do?

So far these four characters are the ones with the badass supers, that are really over the top, big ass cinema blockbuster action.
And the supers of these four guys don't make sense in the Watchtower.

That's a serious problem IMO.

Calvin

Ball Hog The Betrayer
What would Superman do?
What would Flash do?
What would Shazam do?
What would Aquaman do?

So far these four characters are the ones with the badass supers, that are really over the top, big ass cinema blockbuster action.
And the supers of these four guys don't make sense in the Watchtower.

That's a serious problem IMO.
Get Any Answer From Boon and Friends?