What's new

Video/Tutorial Superman: Very High Damage Combos by TONY-T - Patch 1.06!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
I haven't started with corner combos. The maximum I've got is 60%-62% right now, so all of them look really good to me. If you could lend me a hand with corner combos I would be very grateful :).
Yeah sure, i recorded all of them this afternoon. The reason i ask is that ive been so out of the loop when it comes to superman combos, i honestly don't know what everyone has been using. That supes vid i actually made over the course of 3 nights. Its only today i sat down to try and find the new highest corner bnb's. I think i might have found a couple of surprises. Ill edit and post them up tomorrow after i finish work.

Yeah sure, i recorded all of them this afternoon. The reason i ask is that ive been so out of the loop when it comes to superman combos, i honestly don't know what everyone has been using. That supes vid i actually made over the course of 3 nights. Its only today i sat down to try and find the new highest corner bnb's. I think i might have found a couple of surprises. Ill edit and post them up tomorrow after i finish work.
try to cover every single string on the corner.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
try to cover every single string on the corner.
Uploading the vid now. I covered wall combos as well as midscreen. Found some new stuff at midscreen too.

I think the only starter i left out at the wall was b3 and the reason i left it out was because the combo i was going for is just way to hard, it needs just frame timing for it to work. The combo itself will work and most likely do the most damage too, but ill leave it for another day...

The video is basically supermans best 1 bar combos at midscreen as well as on the wall.

Vagrant

Noob
20 seconds in and already I'm in "What the fuck did I just watch?" mode. I think that might be a record even for a TONY-T video!

Good stuff as always bro, your talent for this kind of stuff is awesome.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
20 seconds in and already I'm in "What the fuck did I just watch?" mode. I think that might be a record even for a TONY-T video!

Good stuff as always bro, your talent for this kind of stuff is awesome.
Thanks Vagrant!

One more Superman vid incoming!