What's new

Video/Tutorial Superman: Very High Damage Combos by TONY-T - Patch 1.06!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Although Superman was one of the characters to receive a majority of nerfs from the October 1st patch, combo artist TONY-T laughs in the face of such things and releases a top-notch combo video showcasing highly advanced combos with the mighty Kryptonian hero. As Tony said in his original post, "If you're looking for BnBs, don't look here...nothing under 85%!"

His potential to unleash insurmountable damage remains as strong as ever...perhaps strong enough for him to maintain his top-tier position? What do you all make of this? Check the video out, leave your comments, and support TONY-T's work at his YouTube page. Be sure you watch in 1080p resolution for the best quality available.

Article edited by GamerBlake90

Attachments

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
crazy combos and damage but i wont be able to rely on that specific situation where lex does pretty much a random super and i have to be near an intractable. i certainly wish though. keep up the good work. i still enjoy watchin you vids.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
crazy combos and damage but i wont be able to rely on that specific situation where lex does pretty much a random super and i have to be near an intractable. i certainly wish though. keep up the good work. i still enjoy watchin you vids.
Yeah they're just for show man. I was going to make an updated vid with all his bnb's from every launcher but bnb's are boring and easy to find, well for me at least. I had way more fun making these types of combo.

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
Yeah they're just for show man. I was going to make an updated vid with all his bnb's from every launcher but bnb's are boring and easy to find, well for me at least. I had way more fun making these types of combo.
and they are fun to watch too, i enjoy seeing my main do all that damage. my fav was your Deathstroke as Deadpool vid. that shit was awesome.

Tony-T, don't think that. Your tech can be applied to counter alot of b3 armors and a lot of supers, like green lantern one. Some times people do b3 or f3 armor, and your tech without trait can be veryuseful. It's a matter of know how and when so don't think it's useless, actually if you are skilled you could abuse this kind of things.
I've use your tech in a match using zap starter without trait against black adam's b3 and with trait against green lantern super.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Tony-T, don't think that. Your tech can be applied to counter alot of b3 armors and a lot of supers, like green lantern one. Some times people do b3 or f3 armor, and your tech without trait can be veryuseful. It's a matter of know how and when so don't think it's useless, actually if you are skilled you could abuse this kind of things.
I've use your tech in a match using zap starter without trait against black adam's b3 and with trait against green lantern super.
M-Aran-X,

I just had a play with supes 1 bar corner bnb's and i tried to maximise his damage under the new patch. this is the maximum damage i got from each launcher so far..

f23 = 56%

223 = 59%

f3 = 61%

df1 = 46%

b1 = 46%

uf2 = 65%

uf3 = 66%

u,d3 = 64%

db3 = 56%

Does that look about right to you? Working on more now..

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
TONY-T You need to find the cyrax of injustice, unless you are waiting for NRS to stop patching. (did you really find cyrax's 123 reset right after they removed his buzzsaw one?) #illuminati

Thanks for the beautiful exhibitions, injustice might not have tag team but it does have interactable comboes.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
TONY-T You need to find the cyrax of injustice, unless you are waiting for NRS to stop patching. (did you really find cyrax's 123 reset right after they removed his buzzsaw one?) #illuminati

Thanks for the beautiful exhibitions, injustice might not have tag team but it does have interactable comboes.
Yeah, within 5 minutes of downloading the patch lol

Thanks man.

M-Aran-X,

I just had a play with supes 1 bar corner bnb's and i tried to maximise his damage under the new patch. this is the maximum damage i got from each launcher so far..

f23 = 56%

223 = 59%

f3 = 61%

df1 = 46%

b1 = 46%

uf2 = 65%

uf3 = 66%

u,d3 = 64%

db3 = 56%

Does that look about right to you? Working on more now..
I haven't started with corner combos. The maximum I've got is 60%-62% right now, so all of them look really good to me. If you could lend me a hand with corner combos I would be very grateful :).