What's new

Tech Superman: The Godliness of Standing 3

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
This is how I expect Superman mains to be treated in the future if he does in fact avoid getting "normalized".

Tara Reid: Superman
Paris Hilton: The rest of the field.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
It's not +25 you psychopaths. Don't just throw out random numbers.
Hence why I emphasized "guess" in the OP. If I remember correctly, Superman's b1 is 17 frames. If that stops 6-7 frame moves but still lets them come out, then more logically 3 into trait would be more than +10, since 3 trait 3 jails your opponent. +25 was jumping the gun though. My baaad.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Hence why I emphasized "guess" in the OP. If I remember correctly, Superman's b1 is 17 frames. If that stops 6-7 frame moves but still lets them come out, then more logically 3 into trait would be more than +10, since 3 trait 3 jails your opponent. +25 was jumping the gun though. My baaad.

It probably is +24 or +25 when you take what you said into account...

KDZ

It's amore, BABY.
If its +25, f3 would jail.

If it were +23, b3 would jail.

if i17 jails, then its about +12ish

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
Theo stop finding shit like this pre patch, are you trying to get them to turn him into jade?

Awesome job btw

Team NRF

Spacepopsicle

Cool Beans
I've been trying to practice something but I have no idea how to make the AI continuously shoot lasers at me :/
to be clear: I'm asking how in practice mode to make the opponent continuously jump and laser or straight laser without prompting him i.e reversal, wake up

Drecker

GET CITY.
Use the record function and play it back.

I've been trying to practice something but I have no idea how to make the AI continuously shoot lasers at me :/
to be clear: I'm asking how in practice mode to make the opponent continuously jump and laser or straight laser without prompting him i.e reversal, wake up