What's new

Supergirl Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Lasers. Walking, forward, LAZAHS!!!!

Damn Im hyped for her maybe more than superman. :confused:

Also, she has a teleport where she flies across to the Other side of the screen. Badass!

I love her voice, design, and everything so far. Well done NRS.

#Kryponiansmasterrace

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I played a blonde haired younger girl with a sassy personality in MKX. So I'm some what interested in her. I like her Scorpion teleport.

DarksydeDash

She has Kitana's gust attack with her breath! Does this mean hard to blockables with her teleport? :^)

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
From the Twitch gameplay, Supergirl's trait seems to be her eye beam moves. They drain some trait while the walk forward big beam drains the entire trait.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
SuperGirl just drag Batman around the sun, and Batman just survive. Must be some amazing sun lotion he have. LOL!

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
NRS damage scaling is never correct. Not till month 2 anyways. No reason to get used to that 42%. Its part of a "super" extension. Boon said there is a combination of buttons that can make the supers do more damage before the animation is over. This was my problem with the fist game. Completely unbalanced. Why add a feature like that??? smh

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I saw in the Xbox twitch archive that Supergirl could shoot a puff of slow moving ice breath and dash up behind it. It never connected but I'm guessing its a slow moving freeze move that'll be fun to puff and then teleport after firing for solid left right mixups.

STK

its her ex ice breath. from what i saw on hit it gives a lift like pretty princess's ex fan lift from MKX. I want to see more of her Divert Power. I think its the move when her arms glow. Is it a mini damage boost like Kotal khan or something else?

thlityoursloat

kick kick
I saw in the Xbox twitch archive that Supergirl could shoot a puff of slow moving ice breath and dash up behind it. It never connected but I'm guessing its a slow moving freeze move that'll be fun to puff and then teleport after firing for solid left right mixups.
It wouldn't be a mixup unless one of these attacks is an overhead, if they're both mids/highs then just holding down will block both.
This would be god like day 1 online tech though, I can imagine scrubs will pick the best zoner in hopes of "spamming" you because "you're being cheap and you're not letting them block" or something like that.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
It wouldn't be a mixup unless one of these attacks is an overhead, if they're both mids/highs then just holding down will block both.
This would be god like day 1 online tech though, I can imagine scrubs will pick the best zoner in hopes of "spamming" you because "you're being cheap and you're not letting them block" or something like that.
Probably right. If you throw it and walk behind it a moment then teleport you can probably lure them into a bad attempt to jump over the thing if they are playing good air characters like Superman who had that dive punch in the first game. Tempt him to jump and when you figure he is go for the teleport and stuff him. Bonus if you somehow managed to hit the port and get him to land on the cloud and freeze, but I doubt the spacing for something like that would come easy if its even possible.

I wonder what her MB teleport will do if she has one?
This needs some exploring at some point.

STK

I haven't seen anyone ex it yet. I doubt it be anything special.

DarksydeDash

Has anyone confirmed her full trait laser shot (where she walks forward) as a mid or a high? I know it does 20% on hit but I wonder if this move will be the "close the match out" special, especially if the chip damage is high on it.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
She has Kitana's gust attack with her breath! Does this mean hard to blockables with her teleport? :^)
I said this right away and got shot down immediately, "it won't work unless one attack is an OH they said".

Guess what, MB Teleport has an OH like Jax's dash punch apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.