What's new

Superbowl LII Thread?

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
There's no chance he stays in Philly. They need to move players since they're over the cap right now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Idk. He cost only 4 mil agsinst cap and we would take a 7m penalty if we rid him iirc. I don't think hes leaving unless its a 1st or a ridic combo package. Jimmy G netted a 2nd and foles is a Superbowl MVP. No chance he gets dealt for chump change

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Idk. He cost only 4 mil agsinst cap and we would take a 7m penalty if we rid him iirc. I don't think hes leaving unless its a 1st or a ridic combo package. Jimmy G netted a 2nd and foles is a Superbowl MVP. No chance he gets dealt for chump change
Foles also has a lot more negative tape of him then jimmy g

x TeeJay o

Foles also has a lot more negative tape of him then jimmy g

Doesn't matter. His resume is still way better. 27-2, SB MVP, Offensive POY , Proven playoff exp and what have you done for me lately factor. He dismantled the #1 defense and beat brady/belichick. His value is super high rn

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Soooo im looking at video of Philly destroying their city because their team won. Well FUCK i hate to see what they would have done if they lost! :eek:

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Doesn't matter. His resume is still way better. 27-2, SB MVP, Offensive POY , Proven playoff exp and what have you done for me lately factor. He dismantled the #1 defense and beat brady/belichick. His value is super high rn
He still has only shown success in the spread system and has not shown any signs he can translate to other systems

x TeeJay o

He still has only shown success in the spread system and has not shown any signs he can translate to other systems

And Jimmy G has? He has like 6 or 8 full games. Jeff fisher ruined goff and foles. Anytime he was with someone diff he thrived.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
The three players I think have the most likely chance of not being on the team sans Foles are Vinny Curry, Torrey Smith and Brent Celek.

Curry has been good but we have depth at his position and we still have Brandon Graham's one year contract to figure out.

I like the guy but Torrey Smith has been too inconsistent in a year where we've had good WR play. I think that's about 10 mil between the two of them saved if they were cut/traded/etc.

Brent Celek is a guy who absolutely needs to retire as an Eagles so hopefully he's willing to take a pay cut/restructure if he has any aspirations to play next year. I expect him to play for as long as they want to pay him something but I could see him retiring this year. I'm almost positive that he'll retire if he's not on the Eagles anymore.

But yea, could be tough to actually keep Foles even if his contract stays the same. I hope they do though. If someone can make it happen or make me happy about a Foles trade it's Howie Roseman.