What's new

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition thread

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
This better be DLC, I am NOT buying another SF4 game, ffs.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
lmao, but then you'll be left behind while all the cool kids are playing the new game at a very reasonable price.
Capcom uses ransom tactics to promote their titles, once they know you will pay they just keep asking for more.

Just because something is DLC doesn't mean it will be cheap either.

Why doesn't everyone stop and count up how much money they have spent on SF4 variations, costumes, sticks, earmuffs, etc. I'd bet the median is somewhere around the cost of a 360 arcade console. Truly inspirational to me.
Yeah if it's anymore than $15 I won't get it.

Why doesn't everyone stop and count up how much money they have spent on SF4 variations, costumes, sticks, earmuffs, etc. I'd bet the median is somewhere around the cost of a 360 arcade console. Truly inspirational to me.
$25 here for the SSF4 disc. And I really see no reason to spend more than that so far

Jaybo

Noob
As you can guess, I think the changes to El Fuerte were mostly ridiculous. The Guacamole change is no big deal - they basically just made it easier for bad players to punish it. The rest I don't get. Chef was talking about it recently too but if I remember right, we disagree with the Tortilla nerf.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
The tortilla nerf didn't make sense either. Guac change did, though, as did Ultra 2 nerf. Jab buffs give Fuerte more incentive to do run-stop pressure...it aids in him being less gimmick-based and more solid.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Yeah, it did too much damage and made Fuerte unable to be safe-jumped. It moreso had to do with Fuerte's playstyle than anything. Nearly half-life, then he could initiate his random wakeup offense.