What's new

Combo Video - Summoner Summoner BnB Combo Video into Vortex (+Bat Combos)

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Can you end those corner combos with a walk up 3 instead. The 4 seems to give to much space from the corner for you to use b324 at all, which makes the mixup easier to block.

Also can you can combo into trance off of low bat? Seems like after the d3 it'd be nice to catch people off guard with the low bat first instead of the b2.

Very stylish combos though. I'll probably learn the b324 corner w/ bat one first. Whenever I'm doing the corner vortex and I do the low string my bats always just hanging out, so now I can put him to good use. That's why I'm curious about the 4 ender, since it appears to put you too far away to do any low mixups.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Can you end those corner combos with a walk up 3 instead. The 4 seems to give to much space from the corner for you to use b324 at all, which makes the mixup easier to block.

Also can you can combo into trance off of low bat? Seems like after the d3 it'd be nice to catch people off guard with the low bat first instead of the b2.

Very stylish combos though. I'll probably learn the b324 corner w/ bat one first. Whenever I'm doing the corner vortex and I do the low string my bats always just hanging out, so now I can put him to good use. That's why I'm curious about the 4 ender, since it appears to put you too far away to do any low mixups.
I was able to do short run up B3 after the standing 4 to make it land in time.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™

I was able to do short run up B3 after the standing 4 to make it land in time.