What's new

SUMMER JAM RESULTS

Dark_Rob

Noob
I have mame...

Nobody plays on there... :(
What do you mean? I dont uderstand. Mame is primarily what all of us use. Its the truest representation of the game outside of playing on a cab.

Also Storms, As soon as I talk to Phil Il tell him about your problem. Im sure he can sort it out no problem.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
What do you mean? I dont uderstand. Mame is primarily what all of us use. Its the truest representation of the game outside of playing on a cab.

Also Storms, As soon as I talk to Phil Il tell him about your problem. Im sure he can sort it out no problem.
I meant online.

I'm not east coast, remember? :(

Noob
Storms, that usually means you haven't set your mame directory. If you have, then you need to download a new copy of UMK3. Talk to Rob, he has all 3 versions we use.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
If you're trying to not have to travel at all, because aren't you from NYC? That's fine if that's the case, but also self-ish... considering alot of other players drive for hours and take flights to get to tournaments. Luckily, I've only had to travel alittle over 4 hrs total for each tournament, but damn dude... Phil even offers you rides!
Not selfishness dude, I already had legit plans with friends(if I backed out on them that would be selfish and my friends wouldn't be too happy with me after I promised them something) I never committed to SJ remotely. And I wont be ever flying(I can't for health reasons anyway) to going to another state or other side of the country for any tourney. But I've already been thru this. ;) I already told Phil what the deal was as well as you about my plan I had prior. He knew.

Tim Static

Adminerator
[banana]I have the NEW UltimateMK.com version of UMk3 rom. nanna nanna boo boo![/banana]

:moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk:

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
[banana]I have the NEW UltimateMK.com version of UMk3 rom. nanna nanna boo boo![/banana]

:moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk:
I made my own a long time ago... naaa na na naaa naaaaa ^_^

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
^ assholes.

Also, MKF... no hard feelings and I apologize if that seemed harsh. Just wanted to meet you is all. :)

Some day!

Noob
Rob and I noticed on the way to and from Philly that REO talks to much. LOL

We're also changing our casual night to Friday nights most likely so that SweetJohnnyCage can get down with some UMK3 as well... REO, we will work out with you how to get there so you can play as well.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Just texting w/ Shock... said UMK3 videos from SJ should be up next week. The videos were dumped on Phil's laptop, therefore when Phil gets back we can break out the popcorn.

Also Phil, Bone and I are working on something for the streams... I'll let you know more when I do.

SANS POWER

Banned
Can you guys run these tournaments on tube TVs or at least the one in December? I cannot even fathom the fact you guys are comfortable playing on flat-screens and projectors and all that shit. The game is meant to be played on a square tube TV, please run it on one in December.

Also, to Shock...
Shock vs The Gangstas (New Jack & Mustapha) - HARDCORE HANDICAP MATCH

Would you be down?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
are pad players really saying how the game should be played.... now thats funny
All that shit is preference... I started out on a pad player, but I'm sure with enough practice I could use a stick as well and vise versa.

One of the things about sticks that I like alot is the fact that you can customize them.

MRIGOTBASS

But as long as its played on a Mame PC then anything should go. The only way with sticks is if you are playing on cab. The MAME is not a CAB therefore saying sticks only on MAME for the sake of "Keepin It Real" is a cop out in my opinion.

This Champion Pad Player really said so.

G. Kabal

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
But as long as its played on a Mame PC then anything should go. The only way with sticks is if you are playing on cab. The MAME is not a CAB therefore saying sticks only on MAME for the sake of "Keepin It Real" is a cop out in my opinion.

This Champion Pad Player really said so.

G. Kabal
Are you really done now with UMK3, or will you play in some more tournaments?

Does anyone know when the vids will be up?

SANS POWER

Banned
Is someone with the word "Noob" under their username really trying to call me out on some shit... Now, to me.. That's even funnier, LOL.

Quick question, does it ever get old? Trying to be a prick to people because you regard yourself as "higher" for what ever the reason may be. Your signature says "MKU SUPPORTS SANDY VAGINAS" but the only thing I've seen come from you on this forum is bitching. This and that about pads, this and that about auto-blocks. Dude, get over it or don't play the game, you're the sandiest of all vaginias and quite frankly, it's getting old. You belong on MKU, you've got a terrible attitude and it's annoying, just stop already.

"MR IGOTBASS" has officially retired Juggs..

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Just texting w/ Shock... said UMK3 videos from SJ should be up next week. The videos were dumped on Phil's laptop, therefore when Phil gets back we can break out the popcorn.

Also Phil, Bone and I are working on something for the streams... I'll let you know more when I do.

Yes ^

MRIGOTBASS

"MRIGOTBASS" is retired. However since EWASHOCK decided he likes to refer to me as a person and my kabal as "Ghetto" Which I somehow find funny as I won the Tourney, and drove home in a $110K 550 Benz, I am retiring "MRIGOTBASS" and will now be know as "Ghetto Kabal"

I hope all of you online players that get ripped a new one by these "Offline Purists" now realize that chances are if you are good online, you are probably good in person as well with a little bit of adjustment. I think honestly that if even a few of the offline players showed up that some of the "Old Men" of this hobby would probably not even break top 10.

I am not talking shit, this is very real shit. I really want to see some of the online players come out and step up. Juggs you should pat yourself on the back, because without that 1 stab at me about "Offline Tactics" I would have never even gone to this shit. You can take some credit as well.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
"MRIGOTBASS" is retired. However since EWASHOCK decided he likes to refer to me as a person and my kabal as "Ghetto" Which I somehow find funny as I won the Tourney, and drove home in a $110K 550 Benz, I am retiring "MRIGOTBASS" and will now be know as "Ghetto Kabal"

I hope all of you online players that get ripped a new one by these "Offline Purists" now realize that chances are if you are good online, you are probably good in person as well with a little bit of adjustment. I think honestly that if even a few of the offline players showed up that some of the "Old Men" of this hobby would probably not even break top 10.

I am not talking shit, this is very real shit. I really want to see some of the online players come out and step up. Juggs you should pat yourself on the back, because without that 1 stab at me about "Offline Tactics" I would have never even gone to this shit. You can take some credit as well.
Yeah I was thinking about that, had I not mentioned you, you probably would have never went. I honestly thought the glitch jab didn't work as well offline. But now, it may seem to be just as effective or harder to deal with offline. This is no excuse though, I cannot believe no one has exploited this tactic offline before. I see it all the time when I play on XBL. It's annoying to play against, but anything is fair as long as it's tournament legal. No matter if your Kabal is "ghetto" or not, is it really your fault that they lack experience vs the tactic?